Check your account email address ×

Rousey loses. I love it!

irv

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I work, regardless the cold.

C'mon... a couple hundred times a day up and down the 'Stairmaster', moving a few ton of freight..... be great for that overworked/underappreciated muscle in your chest.

Nah.. stick to The View on your 9 inch screen. I'll keep the pall bearer date open on my schedule. :bc:

Im going ice fishing this afternoon with a couple buddies....thx for caring though. :bc:

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

And that's exactly what it would look like if Mcgregor fought Mayweather in a boxing match. People who think any MMA fighter can beat a top boxer in a boxing match are idiots. And same goes if a boxer tried MMA. 

Oooof.  I disagree.  I'll put my money on the MMA every time.  Unless they are going by boxer rules...but now, we are comparing football and soccer.  I've seen some beat downs of some "golden gloves" stepping in the MMA ring.  And I mean....it wasn't even a contest.  Even had a few "boxers" fluff their feathers on me too.  They scratched me up pretty good.  FAST HANDS!  Fuckers!

In other weirdly related facts to this thread....I've been close to or officially "obese" when stepping on a scale just about my whole adult life.  

Image result for muscle vs fat

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oooof.  I disagree.  I'll put my money on the MMA every time.  Unless they are going by boxer rules...but now, we are comparing football and soccer.  I've seen some beat downs of some "golden gloves" stepping in the MMA ring.  And I mean....it wasn't even a contest.  Even had a few "boxers" fluff their feathers on me too.  They scratched me up pretty good.  FAST HANDS!  Fuckers!

In other weirdly related facts to this thread....I've been close to or officially "obese" when stepping on a scale just about my whole adult life.  

Image result for muscle vs fat

I agree...id put my money on a top mma fighter over a top boxer anyday if they are fighting mma rules as well.....

As for being fat....snake use to smoke a couple packs of cigs a day for 25yrs plus.....at least food tastes good. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Top cat is 21 pounds. Bottom is 11.

Which one is tougher?  :lol:

HA...since we're getting weird here (for some time).  My husky on the right is 45 lbs.  Guess what that fucker is on the left is...both about same body fat %.  The fucking oaf!

IMG_0576 (2).JPG

Just now, Zambroski said:

Which one is tougher?  :lol:

HA...since we're getting weird here (for some time).  My husky on the right is 45 lbs.  Guess what that fucker is on the right is...both about same body fat %.  The fucking oaf!

IMG_0576 (2).JPG

Nice dogs.Heres my little guys...i like big dogs but for the amount of travelling we do these guys are easier to handle.

Screenshot_20170102-115009_zpsjyqzuon6.p