Check your account email address ×

CDC study on masks confirms Stanford study

Hard to believe the entire Global Medical Profession has had it wrong for decades, you've really uncovered something revolutionary here. It's gonna be so sweet choosing Mask Free Surgery so they can work on my immunities while they're in there. Think how healthy we'd all be if they'd let germs enter our bodies this whole time. 

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Hard to believe the entire Global Medical Profession has had it wrong for decades, you've really uncovered something revolutionary here. It's gonna be so sweet choosing Mask Free Surgery so they can work on my immunities while they're in there. Think how healthy we'd all be if they'd let germs enter our bodies this whole time. 

I think we will have to start calling you TinkerBell.  With or without mask your chance of dying from this is overrated.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Maybe I missed the part where the "Global Medical Profession" has supported public masking mandates for "decades" to prevent the spread of a virus.  Right away they told us not to wear masks.  The studies that have come out show no statistical evidence that public masking slowed the spread of the virus.  Mask mandates are virtue signaling and political science, especially for the vaccinated population.

Here are confirmed cases in Texas.  Their mask mandate ended a few weeks ago to the strong disapproval of Lord Fauci.

image.png.15c1f0b6265f0256a753a038d5af72fe.png

37 minutes ago, Tinker said:

They wear a mask during a medical procedure to not infect a open wound. They don't wear masks to stop the spread of a virus. They also change the mask multiple times during a procedure. I don't expect you to understand the difference  

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They wear a mask during a medical procedure to not infect a open wound. They don't wear masks to stop the spread of a virus. They also change the mask multiple times during a procedure. I don't expect you to understand the difference  

Bat shit fuckin crazy

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think we will have to start calling you TinkerBell.  With or without mask your chance of dying from this is overrated.  

Call me whatever you want, if you don't think covering your mouth reduces what comes out of your festering gob you are still a fucking idiot

14 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Call me whatever you want, if you don't think covering your mouth reduces what comes out of your festering gob you are still a fucking idiot

What exactly is a mask gonna do to improve your odds?  You hanging with Fail?

I'm gonna go from 99.98% to 99.99% survival rate.  

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I just to had look at this again to marvel at the the complete and total stupidity. They'll stop infection but not a virus ? Seriously ??

And of course you change a mask regularly, who in their right mind breathes thru dirty old shit. 

That over simplifies the #'s,  sure the survival is high but what other damages do people get,  both long and short term from the covid. Not saying the vax is the be all end all but it is supposed to limit any effects of catching it not be  a forcefield that makes sure the virus doesn't get you.  Masks IMO on a plane, bus, subway etc where you are packed in might be a good thing,  normal day to day don't see they help much.  People who wear them while outdoors or by themselves prob should kill themselves.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

That over simplifies the #'s,  sure the survival is high but what other damages do people get,  both long and short term from the covid. Not saying the vax is the be all end all but it is supposed to limit any effects of catching it not be  a forcefield that makes sure the virus doesn't get you.  Masks IMO on a plane, bus, subway etc where you are packed in might be a good thing,  normal day to day don't see they help much.  People who wear them while outdoors or by themselves prob should kill themselves.  

Over a year ago if someone died of a heart attack, we did not test them for the flu and then deemed it a flu death like we are doing with Covid so the number we are given are total horseshit.

Under 70, the flu will do worse to you and over 70 it is Covid.  

Wear a mask or whatever if you want, to each their own. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A mask has a better chance of filtering out cigar smoke than a virus.   It fails there as well. 

Just leave them be.  This is the ultimate virtue signaling device they've all been waiting on.

• Thanks 1