Check your account email address ×

Vaccine Passports were planned before Covid.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Who needs a vaccine passport. Just ask me for my vaccine card.....DONE

Why ask you?  I'm sure you've had it made into a shirt, hat and big fucking button.

bat gifs Page 15 | WiffleGif

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

But voter ID is racist. :lol:

He's so fucking stupid.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have to provide I’d to vote in my state and I have zero problem doing that.

Nice to know you still understand what that means 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I have to provide I’d to vote in my state and I have zero problem doing that.

but you go off half cocked about reasonable requirements in GA that are actually less burdensome than some other states-  ponderous

• Thanks 1

The EU has had seriously open borders for quite some time.  They also have had problems with measles popping back up in the population over the past five years.  Most of the EU nations do require measles vaccination for their school systems.  There had not been a uniform verification process that could be used for travel between countries.

Ironically, the yellow card is used for travel to other parts of the world beyond the EU.  Many EU residents and citizens already possess those documents.  Measles can be checked off on yellow cards.

The Roadmap Plan was put in place to address the current and ongoing threat of measles.  The intent was to create a system that could be expanded and utilized throughout EU countries and partners.  There has been plenty of pressure to utilize the plan's ideas to address Covid or the next pandemic disease. 

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and the digital idea fizzes out.  People are people.  A true digitization of tracking can create easy access to "manage" a population.  It doesn't take much looking back in history to see how well that has fared.

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but you go off half cocked about reasonable requirements in GA that are actually less burdensome than some other states-  ponderous

Yup it’s voter suppression whenever you reduce voting hours and days, mail in ballots and tamper with clerks in voting counties you disagree what results are.

i have never stated I was against voter ID.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like the MAGA hat you paid for?

You are just dumb as fuck.  The only thing I can think of is people that you surround yourself with are even more ignorant and this, it makes you feel intelligent

case, point, match Vvvvvvv

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup it’s voter suppression whenever you reduce voting hours and days, mail in ballots and tamper with clerks in voting counties you disagree what results are.

i have never stated I was against voter ID.