Check your account email address ×

Texas governor refuses to throw out opening pitch.....to a sell out crowd.

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh yes fagots politicizing football had zero efect on viewer ship 

Now take a lame ass sport like base ball yes politicizing at the top levels of the league will have zero efect 

Lmfao 

Screenshot_20210407-083442_Chrome.jpg

Because sports figures should be good little slaves. 

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep millionaire slaves at that . I don't ask my tire guy to inject his opinion on anything but tires .I don't ask my lawyers opinion on anything but tge legal issue at hand and they don't offer it uo . Are they good little slaves also ? 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep millionaire slaves at that . I don't ask my tire guy to inject his opinion on anything but tires .I don't ask my lawyers opinion on anything but tge legal issue at hand and they don't offer it uo . Are they good little slaves also ? 

Yes. The players need to be good sheep and follow the script. Because some morons are offended. That be you. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s the twist we expected from you. Lolololol 😂 😆 😝 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes. The players need to be good sheep and follow the script. Because some morons are offended. That be you. 

Not offended just don't give to fucks what some over paid cunt or there boss has to say about anything unless it has to do with the game . You know like my tire guy expect he is not over paid and lives in the real world so I would prob respect his 2 cents more . 

So when are these guys who play with balls for a living going to start pooling there money so they can have equal pay for every one including women ? 

Buck up or shut the fuck up 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not offended just don't give to fucks what some over paid cunt or there boss has to say about anything unless it has to do with the game . You know like my tire guy expect he is not over paid and lives in the real world so I would prob respect his 2 cents more . 

So when are these guys who play with balls for a living going to start pooling there money so they can have equal pay for every one including women ? 

Buck up or shut the fuck up 

Entertainers have been taking political stands on issues since the country’s formation. Nothing new. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Entertainers have been taking political stands on issues since the country’s formation. Nothing new. 

And pimps have been working working whores just as long. make it ok?