Check your account email address ×

Qanon’s poster boy makes Fox News.

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why not? 

Saw it when searching for some shit to watch and I asked my self why? Who gives a fuck ? Then I remembered I was searching in HBO and that awnserd my question 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Saw it when searching for some shit to watch and I asked my self why? Who gives a fuck ? Then I remembered I was searching in HBO and that awnserd my question 

OK then don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you to :lol: 

It goes into the 2chan, 4chan 8chan history, the crazy creator and new eccentric owners etc which I found a little interesting. Then all the hard core Q people and how the "drops" are deciphered for a lack of a better term. It's just weird shit all around. There's also a interesting First Amendment aspect of it too.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

OK then don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you to :lol: 

It goes into the 2chan, 4chan 8chan history, the crazy creator and new eccentric owners etc which I found a little interesting. Then all the hard core Q people and how the "drops" are deciphered for a lack of a better term. It's just weird shit all around. There's also a interesting First Amendment aspect of it too.  

It's basically a cult. In fact politics today is a cult. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Anyone watch the HBO documentary “Q: Into the Storm”  :lol:

I’m caught up through episode 4.  I find it fascinating and, not sure if this is the best word, but surrealistic maybe?  I just can’t understand how this kind of BS could even gain steam let alone suck in so many people.  Wired that all the IP info reports back to Bannon but they say it’s a red herring.  

• Like 1