Check your account email address ×

Covid-19: Pfizer BioNTech vaccine reduced cases by 94% in Israel, shows peer reviewed study

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am not saying you or anyone else should get vaccinated nor am I condemning your choice not to. I have decided I am because it will facilitate some things for me. JT and arctic pillow biter are the karen's here because somehow my choice makes them less free..  

I never took it as you were :bc:

Just wanted to give my opinion on my choice of where I am at today with what is going on with the virus and vaccine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I never took it as you were :bc:

Just wanted to give my opinion on my choice of where I am at today with what is going on with the virus and vaccine. 

Well I felt the same way, I really am not afraid of it and I really don't think I need one. I wasn't going to either then my wife signed me up when she made her appt without asking me. At first I was kinda like wtf bitch? But after weighing some things I just decided I am going to do it. I know tons of people who have already done it so I am not worried about anything. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well I felt the same way, I really am not afraid of it and I really don't think I need one. I wasn't going to either then my wife signed me up when she made her appt without asking me. At first I was kinda like wtf bitch? But after weighing some things I just decided I am going to do it. I know tons of people who have already done it so I am not worried about anything. 

It's amazing how much pull a women has over a man when she only controls a tiny 'patch' of real estate :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

If you're having to travel where you would have to quarantine, I would do the same as you and get it just to make life easier..I have some friends that have gotten it, actually the vast majority of them have gotten vaccinated. Some had some mild I'll feeling symptoms after for a day or two..nothing major..

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

The science on how long antibodies protect you after having it is mixed and my wife has health issues anyhow so I’m thinking we just get the vaccine at the same time and be done with it...more than likely the Johnson and Johnson.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The science on how long antibodies protect you after having it is mixed and my wife has health issues anyhow so I’m thinking we just get the vaccine at the same time and be done with it...more than likely the Johnson and Johnson.

Well a year ago January it ripped thru my son's high school, at one point something like half of the kids were out of school. My son didn't leave the bed for 2 days and he was off for a week. The rest of us had varying degrees of less severe symptoms except my MIL, she almost died. That was before March when the lock down happened. We didn't even know we had covid until later.

On the bright side none of us have had as much as a sniffle in the last year. 

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I kinda felt like jt missed the last sentence in my post..:lol:

I saw it. The problem is the vast majority of people wanting vaccines want everyone to get them. I don’t care if you want to get one I’m just pointing out the facts about it

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I saw it. The problem is the vast majority of people wanting vaccines want everyone to get them. I don’t care if you want to get one I’m just pointing out the facts about it

Ummm, calling someone a pussy for getting vaccinated and ignoring the fact that they have health issues is not "just pointing out the facts"...................So you know, that's called being an asshole, douchebag, or cunt..Take your pick, they all apply in the above situation

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummm, calling someone a pussy for getting vaccinated and ignoring the fact that they have health issues is not "just pointing out the facts"...................So you know, that's called being an asshole, douchebag, or cunt..Take your pick, they all apply in the above situation

Agreed.  Let those who want it, get it.  But on the flip side, those that want it, and get it, don't get to point their fucking fingers at those that don't want it and don't get it.  Unless they want them snapped off and eaten.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  Let those who want it, get it.  But on the flip side, those that want it, and get it, don't get to point their fucking fingers at those that don't want it and don't get it.  Unless they want them snapped off and eaten.

Agreed, no different than a womans right to get an abortion.."it my body and my choice" Toss that out next time someone tries to push their opinion on you and watch them squirm..haha..Works like a charm.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Agreed, no different than a womans right to get an abortion.."it my body and my choice" Toss that out next time someone tries to push their opinion on you and watch them squirm..haha..Works like a charm.

Nice...and CORRECTAMUNDO.  :bc:

MC's stupid ass is first in line with the libtwat narrative coming though.  He compared it to the Polio vaccine yesterday.  Like Spinner comparing this to the 1918 pandemic.  I mean, "Intellectually elite". :lol: 

Literally the dumbest people I've never met.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I called CK a pussy because he runs his big trap all time. Did I call anler a pussy? 

Notice who liked your post Ck and Jimmytwat. 

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I called CK a pussy because he runs his big trap all time. Did I call anler a pussy? 

I barely post in these threads. Just because we don't share the same opinion, I don't call you names or act like an asshole until someone like yourself strikes first.

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ever hear the saying " don't throw stones in a glass house"??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Ever hear the saying " don't throw stones in a glass house"??

Bullshit I’m targeted daily by the same people I give it back to. I don’t have an issue with you anler or others with a level head calling me out. CK jimmy mc spin and few others never stop. So why should I stop giving it back. I don’t think I’ve had more than a handful of exchanges with CK but he never fails to make a smart ass comment about flat earth or something else. Look At ly post total. It’s a quarter of most. Especially the Jimmys of the site who shit in everyones posts on a daily basis

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I barely post in these threads. Just because we don't share the same opinion, I don't call you names or act like an asshole until someone like yourself strikes first.

Bro you’ve turned into little jimmy

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bullshit I’m targeted daily by the same people I give it back to. I don’t have an issue with you anler or others with a level head calling me out. CK jimmy mc spin and few others never stop. So why should I stop giving it back. I don’t think I’ve had more than a handful of exchanges with CK but he never fails to make a smart ass comment about flat earth or something else. Look At ly post total. It’s a quarter of most. Especially the Jimmys of the site who shit in everyones posts on a daily basis

Bro you’ve turned into little jimmy

Good god you are a sad sack whiny snowflake.🤣🤣

Fact is you called ckf a pussy for getting a vaccine and he has underlying health issues that you or I know nothing about..That's a douchebag move..Be a man and own it..

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fact is you called ckf a pussy for getting a vaccine and he has underlying health issues that you or I know nothing about..That's a douchebag move..Be a man and own it..

no worries here Tony, his words mean nothing to me.
I do appreciate the support from friends like you though  :bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Come sit by me for a while.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god the...only one getting laughed at is you.😂

TBH they already started talking about the boosters for variants and to recharge,  this is another drug company money grab as much as a real health crisis.  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

sorry.. I don't come at anyone but Z unless they come at me 1st.
Better?  :lol:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH they already started talking about the boosters for variants and to recharge,  this is another drug company money grab as much as a real health crisis.  

This is a wonderful scenario for government individuals "in on it" and big pharma.....neither of which risk anything if it all goes south.  I mean.....YAHTZEE!!!!!

Love big business and government partnering up?  This is the deal of the century! 

• Haha 1