Check your account email address ×

Covid-19: Pfizer BioNTech vaccine reduced cases by 94% in Israel, shows peer reviewed study

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Haha ok. 

Why are you getting vaccinated for a virus your immune to? That’s like jerking off with a condom on

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It’s never happening. They will continue to push vaccines and claim there are new types a viruses that require more and nore vaccines. This was the beginning not the end. And dumbfucks who ran out to get the vaccine are a big part of the problem. You got a vaccine for doesn’t give you immunity from a virus that has a 99% survival rate. They are laughing at you!!

Under 70 it's 99.95%.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why are you getting vaccinated for a virus your immune to? That’s like jerking off with a condom on

I have some business to do out of the country. Without a vaccination I have to quarantine 10 days. It's going to simplify my life with work also. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have some business to do out of the country. Without a vaccination I have to quarantine 10 days. It's going to simplify my life with work also. 

Are you at least going to get the Johnson and Johnson 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am not scared like you and arctic cocksucker

I’m not scared that  vaccine isn’t approved and has never passed a animal trial. Both facts not a conspiracy theory. 

You’re a Guinea 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I’m not scared that  vaccine isn’t approved and has never passed a animal trial. Both facts not a conspiracy theory. 

You’re a Guinea 

I'm still not scared. 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Obviously he is, or he wouldn't have pointed it out. :lol:

I don’t take the flu vaccine and zi won’t take a covid vaccine that doesn’t make you immune to covid. 

you corona bros are programmed so easily 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t take the flu vaccine and zi won’t take a covid vaccine that doesn’t make you immune to covid. 

you corona bros are programmed so easily 

I have never had a flu shot in my life and probably won't get one until I'm an old heart patient and then maybe not. I'm getting this vaccine because it will make things easier for me, that's it. And I am not afraid of it. I have removed asbestos and hazardous materials for 30 years, shit that will fuck you up. I'm a bad ass. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm not scared of the vaccine or the virus. At this point in time I don't plan on getting vaccinated. I have no health issues, I'm not over weight. Other than a self induced hangover I haven't been sick in well over a decade. I travel the entire state of NY on a daily basis, easily go into 100 businesses, gas stations, rest stops a week since June. I stopped using hand sanitizer in July due to reactions it did to my skin and flaring up my eczema like it was its job. I wash my hands after I use the bathroom, I wear a mask in stores, although the large majority of my customers do not require one so I don't wear it in their shops..To each their own IMO..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have never had a flu shot in my life and probably won't get one until I'm an old heart patient and then maybe not. I'm getting this vaccine because it will make things easier for me, that's it. And I am not afraid of it. I have removed asbestos and hazardous materials for 30 years, shit that will fuck you up. I'm a bad ass. :news:

you’re making it okay for them to push vaccine passports by complying 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not scared of the vaccine or the virus. At this point in time I don't plan on getting vaccinated. I have no health issues, I'm not over weight. Other than a self induced hangover I haven't been sick in well over a decade. I travel the entire state of NY on a daily basis, easily go into 100 businesses, gas stations, rest stops a week since June. I stopped using hand sanitizer in July due to reactions it did to my skin and flaring up my eczema like it was its job. I wash my hands after I use the bathroom, I wear a mask in stores, although the large majority of my customers do not require one so I don't wear it in their shops..To each their own IMO..

Great post

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I didn't vote for a single one if those cocksuckers, you all did. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They really don't see this coming.

Oh and guess who investigating himself at the gain of function lab?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure and Tony says to each their own while you talk shit about people getting vaccinated....idiot.

Yeah, I kinda felt like jt missed the last sentence in my post..:lol:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

re and Tony says to each their own while you talk shit about people getting vaccinated....idiot.

yup, I'm a pussy because I got the shot, even though the idiot has no idea what my medical condition is, lol

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I am not saying you or anyone else should get vaccinated nor am I condemning your choice not to. I have decided I am because it will facilitate some things for me. JT and arctic pillow biter are the karen's here because somehow my choice makes them less free..  

• Like 2