Check your account email address ×

2022 Mach Z full review... is it slow?

Rod

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

The winder handles every bit as good as a 900T renegade. If not better IMO. 

corners better, throttle control is much nicer, way more power and somehow better  in fuel 

ride quality I couldn’t definitively decide either way 

For twisty trails Polaris for the win 

There are 2 reasons I switched from skidoo to polaris, one is the ergos in the polaris are perfect for me. Two is the polaris handling was light years better. Anyone who has ridden skidoos for a long time knows they are twitchy. The polaris is just better, way better. However skidoo finally addressed that in 2021 and I haven't had a chance to ride one. My friend sean who buys a new one every year says it's alot better now so I am curious to try it. The turbo is really appealing to me as a touring sled. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

There are 2 reasons I switched from skidoo to polaris, one is the ergos in the polaris are perfect for me. Two is the polaris handling was light years better. Anyone who has ridden skidoos for a long time knows they are twitchy. The polaris is just better, way better. However skidoo finally addressed that in 2021 and I haven't had a chance to ride one. My friend sean who buys a new one every year says it's alot better now so I am curious to try it. The turbo is really appealing to me as a touring sled. 

oh stop it  

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You can tuck your frostynuts back inside your pants.  On the trails I'm talking about, you're working way harder to keep up to a bunch of 600-800 class sleds with a sled that weighs 80 lbs more in the nose.  Trust me I'm a real man and don't have limp wrists  :lol: 

Tomayto Tomahto.  I loved it, especially how you can rotate it while under way.  I have an adjustable riser on my G4 and am going to look for a taller seat next year, that will make the ergos just about perfect for me.

i went with the summit riser and i too am going taller seat to give better ergos

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 4:46 PM, The One said:

At the price of the mach , if it is a turd then what ?

Post pics of your Winder..

Post pics!!!  You fake.  

On 3/26/2021 at 1:19 PM, The One said:

I think the doo will be reliable, fast no , in saying that the winder is wicked fast but the chassy isnt great , Yamaha should have gone to bed with Polaris !!

You're a POSER!!! 

You don't own a sled!! 

You don't know jack-shit about sleds!  

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you sound verklempt.

You sound like a second-stringer at Edward Jones. Go get more credits and take the test. You're like the Frankie of Stock Brokers!!!!

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you sound verklempt.

No offense but when you say this I picture you in a sweater vest with a bowtie sipping a chardonnay :dunno: maybe even a waxed moustache with the big curls :lol::bc:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

No offense but when you say this I picture you in a sweater vest with a bowtie sipping a chardonnay :dunno: maybe even a waxed moustache with the big curls :lol::bc:

He thinks he's the Lester Brothers, but the MARX brothers would be more like it.  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

He will not break bread with undesirables who are on the dole 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You sound like a second-stringer at Edward Jones. Go get more credits and take the test. You're like the Frankie of Stock Brokers!!!!

You ride a fan cooled girl sled.  i ride offtrail on top equipment at a level you were never at, into my 60s.  And I manage alotta other peoples money.  Your largest concerns are fresh underwear and not pissing yourself.  Sorry about your luck  Dilbert Dinglebag. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

none taken.  I'll rock a sweater vest like a boss and still out ride that old man, I mean fuckin seriously  :lol: 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

How about Milburn Drysdale ??????

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Or maybe, Chatsworth Osborne, Jr.????? 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a POSER!!! 

You don't own a sled!! 

You don't know jack-shit about sleds!  

Nah , that is you !!

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thurston Howell, III.

GOOD ONE!!! That's the one I was trying to remember!!!! :lol2::lol2:

Edited by Guest