Check your account email address ×

Biden is trying to exceed Trump’s 4 years of debt

• Gold Member

The Biden $3 trillion jobs stimulus is going to have gobs of green energy moneys.  It’s going to really benefit us that have jobs already!  Meh for those that are jobless

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dem's get their way they will exceed it 5 fold.   But hey they want to raise taxes by $280 billion a year.  :lol:  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dem's get their way they will exceed it 5 fold.   But hey they want to raise taxes by $280 billion a year.  :lol:  

But the raise in taxes will only be for the "wealthy".  LOL.  Fucking idiot sheep will fall for this all the time.

10 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

The spending is so wildly out of control it's hard to care.

I am almost and really I should not give a fuck I have no kids that will have to deal with the fall put I just hate watching it all slowly implode on it self.  

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was established under trump, by the faithful right here on this website, that the debt no longer matters and they’re sick of hearing about it. 

I think you established this long before trump.  Hypocrite.  If you don't care, why bother talking about it?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was established under trump, by the faithful right here on this website, that the debt no longer matters and they’re sick of hearing about it. 

Yep.  The awesome part is Biden is on course to add as much debt in 1 year as Trump added in 4.