Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

At the mosquito 

Pop down to the Pit Stop and get some pics of the vintage show for me. Was thinking of driving up last night,but that could have been the beers doing the thinking.:guzzle:

image.jpg

Edited by Woodtick

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Thanks a lot Richard...........

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry dude !!!!

You weren't around here when Bens rants were directed at OT and his endless vintage threads. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You weren't around here when Bens rants were directed at OT and his endless vintage threads. :lol:

Those were the days :lol:

How the snow where you're at right now, F7Saddam? :news:

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think it was a low turn out because it's only 5 deg. Enjoy the pics Ben. Sections of M28 were closed due to heavy LES on the east side yesterday .

image.jpg

image.jpg

I-75 was closed from 28 N to SSM because of white out conditions.  

28 was closed is several areas 

Snow is really good from about Krupps and north. Pretty spotty around greenland and south of there is totally shot. Only other snow was around munising. That was good but only for 20-30 miles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Snow is really good from about Krupps and north. Pretty spotty around greenland and south of there is totally shot. Only other snow was around munising. That was good but only for 20-30 miles.

N of 28 and W of Munising got hammered. Its snowing today and tomorrow. And it's going to be cold and more snow next week starting Friday thru Sunday. And that's not including LES. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

N of 28 and W of Munising got hammered. Its snowing today and tomorrow. And it's going to be cold and more snow next week starting Friday thru Sunday. And that's not including LES. 

Not according to the forcast.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Northeast is supposed to get pummelled.  We need it.

And then warm....we are getting it starting tues....usually makes its way across...worsr winter since ive lived in the west.

13 minutes ago, Dave said:

And then warm....we are getting it starting tues....usually makes its way across...worsr winter since ive lived in the west.

Extended forecast for northern New England is calling for below normal temps for the next 7-10 days. I'm blaming Rob for it as he just got a new drone yesterday that he is dying to try out :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Extended forecast for northern New England is calling for below normal temps for the next 7-10 days. I'm blaming Rob for it as he just got a new drone yesterday that he is dying to try out :lol:

i would like a few more days of riding.  carlys gone for  adance comp weekend after next so next weekend and the first weekend in april are hopefully in the cards.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i would like a few more days of riding.  carlys gone for  adance comp weekend after next so next weekend and the first weekend in april are hopefully in the cards.  

You should be go to go for next weekend, especially if the forecast models for Tuesday / Wednesday  are right :bc:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats the plan head up thursday and make it a 3 day weekend.  

How about adding an avatar to your profile so we don't have to look at the blank face? I'll even help you out with a suggestion :bc:

1.jpg