Check your account email address ×

Does anyone find it weird

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They did zero animal testing. It takes two to four years to do this testing. They are using humans as the animals. These Vaccines "Gene Therapy" are not approved period. When people start dying they will claim it's a variant when in reality it's the RNA Vaccines that killed these people.  

True story

Exactly, He still runs around claiming he saved millions. Now this fucking vaccine. A real president would've pushed for the use of Hydroxycloriquinn. They wouldn't have succumb to the pressure. A real president would've researched this piece of shit RNA gene therapy. Nope he runs around claiming he saved the world. Fucking idiot

I think the idiot may be you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Don't get any of the RNA vaccines. Is the Johnson and Johnson RNA?

No. 

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use a brand-new technology called messenger RNA, or mRNA. They deliver genetic material directly into cells via fatty particles. That genetic code gets taken up by cells in the arm muscle, which then follow the genetic instructions to make tiny pieces that look like a part of the coronavirus.
Those little proteins stimulate an immune response, generating antibodies and immune cells that "remember" what they look like and that will be ready to respond quickly in case of a fresh attack.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses viral vector technology. A common cold virus called adenovirus 26 is genetically engineered so that it can infect cells, but it won't replicate there. It cannot spread in the body, and won't give people a cold. Like the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, it delivers genetic instructions.
Instead of being carried in little lipid balls, the genetic instructions are injected by the weakened virus into arm cells, and they make the pieces that look like part of the coronavirus spike protein -- the knob-shaped structure that the virus uses to connect to cells.
Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No. 

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use a brand-new technology called messenger RNA, or mRNA. They deliver genetic material directly into cells via fatty particles. That genetic code gets taken up by cells in the arm muscle, which then follow the genetic instructions to make tiny pieces that look like a part of the coronavirus.
Those little proteins stimulate an immune response, generating antibodies and immune cells that "remember" what they look like and that will be ready to respond quickly in case of a fresh attack.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses viral vector technology. A common cold virus called adenovirus 26 is genetically engineered so that it can infect cells, but it won't replicate there. It cannot spread in the body, and won't give people a cold. Like the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, it delivers genetic instructions.
Instead of being carried in little lipid balls, the genetic instructions are injected by the weakened virus into arm cells, and they make the pieces that look like part of the coronavirus spike protein -- the knob-shaped structure that the virus uses to connect to cells.

That's interesting. I'd have to do more research. Good to know though. that bein g said I still think it's assine that people are getting vaccinated for a virus with a 99.98 survival rate 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

That's interesting. I'd have to do more research. Good to know though. that bein g said I still think it's assine that people are getting vaccinated for a virus with a 99.98 survival rate 

Why would you be surprised?  People get Flu shots every year.

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Why would you be surprised?  People get Flu shots every year.

Based on the Numbers the Flu is more deadly. But yes I agree dumbasses get vaccinated for the the flu that don't need to be vaccinated. I laugh that people think the government or these companies care if you live or if you die 

For me its not even about surviving because I most likely would and I am not afraid of it. I have been living my life like there isnt a pandemic anyway. Its about getting back to normal. I know even tho I will live I can still spread it and the longer this shit drags out the worse its going to affect the economy. We are riding on an unsustainable bubble of govt money, we need to get back to work and put this behind us. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a fucking lunatic...the shit you believe and spread is absolute garbage JT. 

You're absolute garbage. I real pussy ass troll that hides behind a keyboard

1 minute ago, Anler said:

For me its not even about surviving because I most likely would and I am not afraid of it. I have been living my life like there isnt a pandemic anyway. Its about getting back to normal. I know even tho I will live I can still spread it and the longer this shit drags out the worse its going to affect the economy. We are riding on an unsustainable bubble of govt money, we need to get back to work and put this behind us. 

They closed my kids school again today because of you guessed it cases. Not kids and teachers going to the hospital or worse dying. There are virtually zero deaths in school age children but they continue this farce anyway 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They closed my kids school again today because of you guessed it cases. Not kids and teachers going to the hospital or worse dying. There are virtually zero deaths in school age children but they continue this farce anyway 

You just dont get it

• Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

I get it. It's all about fear. There was never a reason to shut down period.

Yeah it is about fear but you obviously dont have any liability for anything. Schools, business, municipalities are not in the same boat. Not addressing a public health concern opens them up to gobs of exposure to litigation. So yeah, we are going to continue to see this shit until its behind us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah it is about fear but you obviously dont have any liability for anything. Schools, business, municipalities are not in the same boat. Not addressing a public health concern opens them up to gobs of exposure to litigation. So yeah, we are going to continue to see this shit until its behind us. 

There is no liability. I watch a special about schools across the country that didn’t close period. Michigan is a shit hole filled with useful idiots. 

what upsets me most is there isn’t anyone fighting for those that don’t want to be vaccinated 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There is no liability. I watch a special about schools across the country that didn’t close period. Michigan is a shit hole filled with useful idiots. 

what upsets me most is there isn’t anyone fighting for those that don’t want to be vaccinated 

This is all the reason some here need.:lol:

J5UxQexZ?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You arent doing anything are you? Keep complaining and maybe your governor will fully open Michigan in a couple years... 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

You arent doing anything are you? Keep complaining and maybe your governor will fully open Michigan in a couple years... 

I went to a townhall last week for my local rep. She had zero answers or ideas. Not sure what we can do