Check your account email address ×

Thanks Again Skidoo!

Anler

35 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We're guessing that Cat's long-awaited Dual Stage Injection (DSI) 800 is coming in MY2018.

Same shit they have been guessing for 4 years now . none of these bozos know anything .  Shit , AC probly doesn't  even know where the hell that motor is right now.

They're waiting for Yamaha to build it.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so u dumped it just in time ha so did that thing get sold off as a whole or in parts after the guy u sold it to was done with it that same yr? no need to answer I already know  

Shit.  Stator fried on me.  And new slugs at 3500.  Crank was barely staying within spec.  5000 miles was a good run for a Doo.  Took my C&A's off it and sold it to a guy to part it out (as you know).  

Hey, 5000 miles is twice what a Poo will last. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shit.  Stator fried on me.  And new slugs at 3500.  Crank was barely staying within spec.  5000 miles was a good run for a Doo.  Took my C&A's off it and sold it to a guy to part it out (as you know).  

Hey, 5000 miles is twice what a Poo will last. :lol:

I thought about buying a leaky shock of that thing .lol

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and how many yrs sorry a decade until do cought up with cats  a arm and EFI .and the only reason they got EFI was buying evinrude oh and by the way cat was using evinrude EFI in there jet ski 2 yrs before Doo even had the idea to by them for that efi system. any idea where they would have gotten the idea about buying them to use that efi system cat was already using on the tigershark . HUGE fail try again . in the mean time go out and make sure your  alphabet of modular are straight on that tin foil twitch pile of shit u call a sled

also why is the only guys who want a new cat 800 motor are guys ridding inferior 800s from do and poo . I do not need or want anything but a old dirty zuk

Hey what happened to those tigersharks? :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They are still paying for Capt. Home Depot and his idiotic ideas. Two poor winters after him didn't help either.  But I find their sled more to my liking than my Doo was, even being a bit less "refined".

I've only owned 2 cats, a ZR800LE back in 01 and a 12 XF turbo.  When they were nice and fresh, I loved the way they handled, rode and went.  Both of them had some pretty stupid problems.  My brother had a 14 XF800 and it was pretty bullet proof for him.  Get the reliability and durability issues ironed out, and I'd ride one again.  New ones are supposed to much improved.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll give you the Iron Dog.  I think Polaris and Doo offer a much better program to racers for that race then Cat does.  

i would have to say doos has been pretty good last few years.  

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll give you the Iron Dog.  I think Polaris and Doo offer a much better program to racers for that race then Cat does.  

They can have those two.  Cat wants and takes everything else.  How was that Soo last year....didn't it finish under a yellow flag (gay) with a Cat a bumper behind?

how gay to finish under a yellow...Poo wins! :lol: