Check your account email address ×

This is your liberal world

22 hours ago, s pump said:

No, we got here from stupid people voting for Biden if not outright voting fraud. Just Sayin. 

When the choices are between a turd sammich and giant douche you always get a turd sammich or a giant douche. Im guessing you voted giant douche... 

On 3/20/2021 at 11:44 AM, Mainecat said:

Republican Voter suppression. .......yeah those liberals you know and those books.

Dont forget how BOTH parties keep third party candidates off of the ballot by contesting their legitimacy and tying them up in court so they cant get on the ballot(like democrats did to Kanye). And keeping them out of the debates (like Republicans do to Libertarians who ARE on the ballot)so they have to run as a democrat or a republican where the parties can run off whomever they want in the primaries like dems did with Sanders TWICE. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Dont forget how BOTH parties keep third party candidates off of the ballot by contesting their legitimacy and tying them up in court so they cant get on the ballot(like democrats did to Kanye). And keeping them out of the debates (like Republicans do to Libertarians who ARE on the ballot)so they have to run as a democrat or a republican where the parties can run off whomever they want in the primaries like dems did with Sanders TWICE. :thumbsup:

I’ll wait here for MC’s response to this.

16 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Who the fuck started calling him "The wise old owl"?

That's gold :lol:

He used to ask “leading” questions like he thought he was some sort of wise teacher. 

he’s just another hypocritical, pathological liar. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Anler said:

When the choices are between a turd sammich and giant douche you always get a turd sammich or a giant douche. Im guessing you voted giant douche... 

I'll take a turd sammich or giant douche (personality) with solid pro American values on issues I care about over a always take the politically correct side, MSM ass kissing fucktard candidate any day of the week.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I'll take a turd sammich or giant douche (personality) with solid pro American values on issues I care about over a always take the politically correct side, MSM ass kissing fucktard candidate any day of the week.  

What values would those be? Bankrupting our economy? Illegal regime change wars? Violating our constitutional rights? I mean that's all I've seen from any administration in the last 20 years? Oh yay turd sammich is gonna give $3 billion to israel and then go bomb some brown kids! That's the kind of america I want to keep!

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

What values would those be? Bankrupting our economy? Illegal regime change wars? Violating our constitutional rights? I mean that's all I've seen from any administration in the last 20 years? Oh yay turd sammich is gonna give $3 billion to israel and then go bomb some brown kids! That's the kind of america I want to keep!

Didn't you vote for Trump twice?  :lol:  

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Go lay down Karen

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUTi0m8Jnzf8TV6Cq_wRT

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Didn't you vote for Trump twice?  :lol:  

I haven't voted for a republican or democrat since 2000. And I don't have any plans to because I am not delusioned by who they are.