Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin unemployment rate falls to 3.8%

I'm sure it had nothing to do with all the people flocking to WI from MN and IL - I certainly did my part over the last 12 months to stimulate their economy and keep employment up!  

Just now, Mag6240 said:

I'm sure it had nothing to do with all the people flocking to WI from MN and IL - I certainly did my part over the last 12 months to stimulate their economy and keep employment up!  

Nope... nothing to do with it. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

CE trumper rule #1: when the economy is good under trump it’s by design. When it’s good not under Trump it’s by chance. 

Who said anything about Trump, besides you??

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who asked you about anything? 

Nobody you know.  I thought it was a free society to respond to your good news, and provide my personal experience as to why Sconnie's employment rate is doing so well.  

Edited by Mag6240

Is Wisc like NH and the Fed's where self employed do not count towards unemployment when not working ? Also, when you no longer get unemployment benefits, you don't count towards unemployment ?

Be very careful with these #'s. NH (my state) does not tell people this and really fuks with us. My 1/2 of the state more guys are self employed % wise then the south. #'s reported don't always show what's really going on.

Just a heads up.

47 minutes ago, CFM said:

Is Wisc like NH and the Fed's where self employed do not count towards unemployment when not working ? Also, when you no longer get unemployment benefits, you don't count towards unemployment ?

Be very careful with these #'s. NH (my state) does not tell people this and really fuks with us. My 1/2 of the state more guys are self employed % wise then the south. #'s reported don't always show what's really going on.

Just a heads up.

Oh yeah....this counts again. :lol: 

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Just a heads up.

if you are self employed and not working you should be collecting under the covid enhancements and therefore be counted in NH. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

CE trumper rule #1: when the economy is good under trump it’s by design. When it’s good not under Trump it’s by chance. 

When Walz and the cunt Gretchen won't let you do buisness or support a buisness you go to WI.  Pretty basic shit . Henc whi for a fucking yr it has been standing room only in bars and restaurants in WI.  There resorts full . New manufacturing growing . Naw neighboring states heave govenment boot to the neck of its citizens had nothing to do with it . Lmfao what is pathetic is you know this to be fact as some one who is in 2 of the states often 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Nobody you know.  I thought it was a free society to respond to your good news, and provide my personal experience as to why Sconnie's employment rate is doing so well.  

don't let actionfigurebarbie suck you in, he thinks he's the Babe Winkleman of FS always fishing

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Anler said:

Do you think that is because they have been pretty much wide open since last April when they told the Governor to fuck off?

Of course it is.   Most the states that opened sooner have lower unemployment right now.

Our workforce availability right now is razor thin.   Great time to be looking for a job or changing jobs.  

https://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

Edited by Highmark