Check your account email address ×

Snocross: 2021 Round 15/16 Amsoil Snocross National, Eagle River, WI 3/26-28

How about letting these little kids just be happy about the win and not make them try to rattle off a bunch of sponsors and stumble all over themselves.  Jesus...if you sponsor a kid in the 120 class and need him to thank you and mention your little shop on a livestream, kill yourself.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

awesome year for Pro-Lite, and I honestly hope a Pro-Lite rider wins the Dominator tomorrow.

nice work Adam Peterson !!!  Team Lavallee has their shit dialed in. 

look out for him in the Pro Class next season

would be interesting to take the top five Pro-Lite and bottom five Pro based on points, and make them do a final-final race at the end of the season and then only the top five get to be 'Pro's' and the bottom five Pro-Lite for the following season.  

Good race.  Ishy biffs for..... no reason at all.  Oooops!  Glad to see Poo using their nice talent depth.  They’ve had a lot of good riders locked up for a few seasons now.  Imagine if they got to ride something other than a complete pile of shit.  :lmao:

Was Cat just there in spirit this weekend?  Pffft.  

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Pretty clear that Polaris is the best sled in sno-x minus a few really good drivers the other 2 brands didn't show much.

No.  Still #2 though!  Polaris has amazing depth of talent though and has built it very well over the last five years.  Pumping out the race sleds is a good move too.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Still #2 though!  Polaris has amazing depth of talent though and has built it very well over the last five years.  Pumping out the race sleds is a good move too.

It's like when cat had Tucker, he would have won no matter what sled he was on, but the majority of classes were won by Polaris, sometimes all podium positions won by them in the lower classes. Ski-Doo did take the number one spot though.  Cat needs Tucker back.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It's like when cat had Tucker, he would have won no matter what sled he was on, but the majority of classes were won by Polaris, sometimes all podium positions won by them in the lower classes. Ski-Doo did take the number one spot though.  Cat needs Tucker back.

Textron needs to get Cat back in the game, period.  They had some nice talent coming up then pulled the plug like retards.

On 3/27/2021 at 7:43 PM, hayward said:

WOW they took that win away from Broduear last night and gave it to Anderson and that decided the championship I guess.

On 3/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, sw-50c said:

they said megan went off the track and did not look before she got back on .

you could tell she was pissed during the post race interview.

So this is the story straight from one of the four the officials mouth's that saw the incident called it and it was agreed on - not Patrick whos flaming isoc, not a random quebec person , not someone with camera footage that looked like it was filmed with a potato. I was at the track exit, along with two other officials , and there was a flagger that called it in. Not one person disagreed that she did not look on re-entry. 

Megan came off the track in the rhythm section accelerated to maintain position in the flat then jumped back in , Not once had she looked back , not once did she left off the gas before re-enterting (see attached image) In the videos ISOC had , and the videos shown my other people before re-entering the track (meaning when you turned back onto that track) there was no CLEAR attempt to look before re-enter. This is spelled out in black and white in the rule book. 

image.png.424f7e42e2540188fa7106c4a469f28f.png

Patrick's behavior in the events following the race and the actions/behavior in the following day, is nothing short of belligerence and harassment to not only ISOC official's , but Maléne , the Belair family, and all parties involved. These actions are grounds for suspension or ban from competition under ISR's rules (not that ISOC would do that). Malene had her social media blown up , along with the Cottew family, and its just sad that someone cannot handle a loss and has to resort to that. 

On 3/27/2021 at 9:01 PM, hayward said:

I didn't watch enough this year to really know what's what with sleds.  Pro lite running 600's and the big dogs running mod sleds?  What do they run in the Dominator tomorrow?

They're all 600 sleds now , no more mods. 

On 3/28/2021 at 8:29 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

4 - snow flap violations

2 - orange rule violations

1 - no look re-entry

miright?

:lol:

1 - no look 

1 - no orange (Peterson on saturday) 

5 - technical infractions. 

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

So this is the story straight from one of the four the officials mouth's that saw the incident called it and it was agreed on - not Patrick whos flaming isoc, not a random quebec person , not someone with camera footage that looked like it was filmed with a potato. I was at the track exit, along with two other officials , and there was a flagger that called it in. Not one person disagreed that she did not look on re-entry. 

Megan came off the track in the rhythm section accelerated to maintain position in the flat then jumped back in , Not once had she looked back , not once did she left off the gas before re-enterting (see attached image) In the videos ISOC had , and the videos shown my other people before re-entering the track (meaning when you turned back onto that track) there was no CLEAR attempt to look before re-enter. This is spelled out in black and white in the rule book. 

Patrick's behavior in the events following the race and the actions/behavior in the following day, is nothing short of belligerence and harassment to not only ISOC official's , but Maléne , the Belair family, and all parties involved. These actions are grounds for suspension or ban from competition under ISR's rules (not that ISOC would do that). Malene had her social media blown up , along with the Cottew family, and its just sad that someone cannot handle a loss and has to resort to that. 

1 - no look 

:lol: on the bold underline.

Rules are rules and it makes no difference to me the how/why/intention level when they are broken.  Rules for racing do not need a committee to decide the extend of the penalty when they are clearly written out in the racers rule handbook.  Yes, what happened afterwards was indeed sad...and fucking gross.

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: on the bold underline.

Rules are rules and it makes no difference to me the how/why/intention level when they are broken.  Rules for racing do not need a committee to decide the extend of the penalty when they are clearly written out in the racers rule handbook.  Yes, what happened afterwards was indeed sad...and fucking gross.

btw I have a line on two Dave Otto maintained 600 sxr's ...

Yup, safety should be everyone's primary concern for sure.  I only got to catch the last 3 weekends of coverage, were they strict with this "no lookback re-entry" rule enforcement all year, or was this the only time it was called and people thought maybe she was picked on because of the championship at stake?

And boy, social media fucks everything up anymore.  No body settles disputes face to face and lives with the outcome and moves on anymore.  Everything turns into a damn soap opera (which is technically what fs is all about I guess):lol:fuckkk.....

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yup, safety should be everyone's primary concern for sure.  I only got to catch the last 3 weekends of coverage, were they strict with this "no lookback re-entry" rule enforcement all year, or was this the only time it was called and people thought maybe she was picked on because of the championship at stake?

And boy, social media fucks everything up anymore.  No body settles disputes face to face and lives with the outcome and moves on anymore.  Everything turns into a damn soap opera (which is technically what fs is all about I guess):lol:fuckkk.....

They cracked down on it - and when people are saying "oh give her a break" they're also the ones saying "isoc never is consistent with their calls" 

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

They cracked down on it - and when people are saying "oh give her a break" they're also the ones saying "isoc never is consistent with their calls" 

Nobody's gonna give her a break if she coasts through a stop sign and doesn't look at oncoming traffic and gets wiped out.  She's lucky she didn't get clubbed from behind or worse yet landed on.  I bet she never makes that mistake again the rest of her life, in fact, that one might have saved her life in the future.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Oh, and before you catch up on some much needed rest, kindly post the dominator races from sunday so as i can watch them.  Thanks.  :bc:

Sadly I have nothing to do with it lol , I got a full 6 hours of sleep last night so I am refreshed ! 

Also - The 200 in the dominator exploded a belt - that ended his day. It was cool though to see him cheer on his friends from the sidelines , I have gained an immense amount of respect for the guy this past year. 

Edited by fortune46x

9 hours ago, fortune46x said:

btw I have a line on two Dave Otto maintained 600 sxr's ...

You don’t say?  I just left Paul a message yesterday. Shoot me a pm or text.

8 hours ago, hayward said:

he ain't doin' shit....:news:

:watching:

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2021 at 5:14 PM, 1jkw said:

Pretty clear that Polaris is the best sled in sno-x minus a few really good drivers the other 2 brands didn't show much.

a solid stable of up and coming riders, absolutely.  best machine, idk as certain aspects are still being fine tuned - so the jury is still out on that.  certain teams, and more than capable racers have made them work extremely very well this year and it does not hurt one bit when 50% or more of the field is riding that brand.

On 3/28/2021 at 5:55 PM, hayward said:

Damnit, I missed the race...:wall:

lmao, we only talked about it for two days before it happened.  even in other threads :lol:

11 hours ago, fortune46x said:

1 - no look 

rules have been black and white before the season began, and it's not like they are 'new' fucking rules or lack any common sense.  has anyone asked how they would have reacted if the tables were turned and Melene was in the lead, went off the track and done the same?  pretty sad as these two ladies battled and rode hard all season long as equals, earned a lot of respect for their class and then due to an obvious rules infraction by one of them when it came down to the wire a pissing contest ensued rather than either of them being able to applaud and congratulate each other while showing mutual respect and admiration. 

and, 
my response was funnier @fortune46x - so why ruin it with facts?  :lmao:

Greg was in town this evening so we went out for beverages and dinner to plan how to kidnap you and drag you up to the God Damned Soo next winter.  we do need to know how well you can breathe with a ball gag in your mouth, if you have any mental instability about wearing a potato sack over your head and if you have any nut allergies.     

10 hours ago, fortune46x said:

if anyone cares about my opinion - crack the whip, adhere to the rules they all agreed upon and 'signed' and while you're at it start levying fines to top it off.  have any of these folks ever seen F1?  you can get a $100Klb fine for wearing your hat wrong from the FIA, why should ISR rules be any different?  what's pathetic is when grown adults act like bigger children than the riders they are assisting.  

7 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Sadly I have nothing to do with it lol , I got a full 6 hours of sleep last night so I am refreshed ! 

Also - The 200 in the dominator exploded a belt - that ended his day. It was cool though to see him cheer on his friends from the sidelines , I have gained an immense amount of respect for the guy this past year. 

a Doo with a blown belt?  say it isn't so!!!  :lol:

his 'four point' landing after the long jump and sprint off to the side of the track was of Jesse Owens Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner caliber.  Elias certainly has matured as a racer, but he's still an elf on the shelf.

this one and his comment from your collection was hilarious.

164044713_10159420825826202_267058570498

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You don’t say?  I just left Paul a message yesterday. Shoot me a pm or text.

:watching:

big plans for ditchbanging in ArkanSeeTuckyLina next winter, or are you moving back to God's country?  

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lmao, we only talked about it for two days before it happened.  even in other threads :lol:

I know I know, but this old junk around here don't fix itself!  I gots priorities I tellz ya!

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a solid stable of up and coming riders, absolutely.  best machine, idk as certain aspects are still being fine tuned - so the jury is still out on that.  certain teams, and more than capable racers have made them work extremely very well this year and it does not hurt one bit when 50% or more of the field is riding that brand.

rules have been black and white before the season began, and it's not like they are 'new' fucking rules or lack any common sense.  has anyone asked how they would have reacted if the tables were turned and Melene was in the lead, went off the track and done the same?  pretty sad as these two ladies battled and rode hard all season long as equals, earned a lot of respect for their class and then due to an obvious rules infraction by one of them when it came down to the wire a pissing contest ensued rather than either of them being able to applaud and congratulate each other while showing mutual respect and admiration. 

and, 
my response was funnier @fortune46x - so why ruin it with facts?  :lmao:

Greg was in town this evening so we went out for beverages and dinner to plan how to kidnap you and drag you up to the God Damned Soo next winter.  we do need to know how well you can breathe with a ball gag in your mouth, if you have any mental instability about wearing a potato sack over your head and if you have any nut allergies.     

if anyone cares about my opinion - crack the whip, adhere to the rules they all agreed upon and 'signed' and while you're at it start levying fines to top it off.  have any of these folks ever seen F1?  you can get a $100Klb fine for wearing your hat wrong from the FIA, why should ISR rules be any different?  what's pathetic is when grown adults act like bigger children than the riders they are assisting.  

a Doo with a blown belt?  say it isn't so!!!  :lol:

his 'four point' landing after the long jump and sprint off to the side of the track was of Jesse Owens Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner caliber.  Elias certainly has matured as a racer, but he's still an elf on the shelf.

this one and his comment from your collection was hilarious.

164044713_10159420825826202_267058570498

big plans for ditchbanging in ArkanSeeTuckyLina next winter, or are you moving back to God's country?  

I honestly don't know if having more same brand sleds gives you an advantage, seems to me if the sleds weren't good they wouldn't win as much as they do, many different drivers win on Polaris sleds in the lower classes. Polaris has a good stable of drivers in the pro class, but not the caliber of Elias is when he is on point, like when cat had Tucker, although some of them Oscar in particular are getting much better.