Check your account email address ×

I think that’s it

Rod

It’s warm and the snow is getting thin fast. Off loaded at the base of the mountain and there was just enough snow to get up there then it was ok.  Probably have to call it an early season.  Had a great season though

and question for the assault guys, how do you even ride those dump truck, 1975 olds delta 88 handling mother fuckers 

5D18F6AF-F51D-496B-89C6-A3E4FB45ABFC.jpeg

622D8479-5C5A-41A0-8048-BA3512B0AD94.jpeg

0F4FA5CE-3B75-4A7A-A365-5697976971E1.jpeg

E8AB6836-ED5C-4AE0-BDD4-4774A19C9222.jpeg

5F57A63B-17EE-427F-B7C6-F4C4640E1267.jpeg

A307A051-9F40-4D3F-8165-877584DEA08F.jpeg

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Mach Z still can’t beat the winder, but it jeet smacks the assault and 850 lynx bad. 

need to wartch for a used 1000 top end 

I bet the panties drop when you pull up to the warming shack in that old girl. :lol:  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet the panties drop when you pull up to the warming shack in that old girl. :lol:  :bc: 

People thought I was making that up until yesterday :lol: everyone loves seeing that thing on the trails 

• Gold Member

Thats because they don't come across retards very often on snowmobile.  That is the ugliest heaviest POS I have ever known.  Bud had one back in the day and the carbs were fucked up and had to stand that heavy POS on its ass to drain the crank everytime he wanted to start that fucking thing.  Stupid.  FUcking junk.  Junk retard. Junk.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

Thats because they don't come across retards very often on snowmobile.  That is the ugliest heaviest POS I have ever known.  Bud had one back in the day and the carbs were fucked up and had to stand that heavy POS on its ass to drain the crank everytime he wanted to start that fucking thing.  Stupid.  FUcking junk.  Junk retard. Junk.

Yeah you need an IQ over 83 to keep them running for sure 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

He should have just replaced the needles & seats. Simple.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He should have just replaced the needles & seats. Simple.

Ya we were up in N MN on vaca and it happened mid afternoon.  We got it back to the cabin and in the trailer.  I tried to tap on the carbs trailside but it didn't work.  But ya I understand how carbs work.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

Ya we were up in N MN on vaca and it happened mid afternoon.  We got it back to the cabin and in the trailer.  I tried to tap on the carbs trailside but it didn't work.  But ya I understand how carbs work.  

Viton are the best replacements.

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Seems you don’t. Could have just shut the gas off when you parked it. 

sleds need maintenance. New float valves every 8000 miles. Just like new pistons in a Polaris every few tanks of gas 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

and question for the assault guys, how do you even ride those dump truck, 1975 olds delta 88 handling mother fuckers 

This is how one of my my teenage nephews rides his. Great rider, great machine. :thumbs

77CEB224-A682-4706-AF0D-71E43C5CE74D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

This is how one of my my teenage nephews rides his. Great rider, great machine. :thumbs

Probably the worst sled out of all the ones I rode all weekend. Except maybe the 900T 

1 minute ago, CFM said:

He's talking about the old 800fci assault not an axys.At least going by his pics. He probably doesn't know the difference.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's talking about the old 800fci assault not an axys.At least going by his pics. He probably doesn't know the difference.

All the same really.