Check your account email address ×

The George Floyd memorial is an "autonomous zone" with several blocks controlled by activists. Police don't even go in.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

What do you consider "nowadays"? Violence in cities has been steadily declining for a long time, focusing on a short term blip is just doom and gloom thinking.

Im not your googler.  Murder rates and violent crimes exploded last year.  I know you’re a contrarian but save the act for someone who has all day to argue with you about it.  I have no interest.

Just now, Wildboer said:

This post reeks of self righteousness. Are you even sober?

No just a reality . I have spent many a night in city jails . It can go 2 ways and it is up to you how it goes . 

I hate cops always have but I also know the score and the times I did not want to play the game I got my ass kicked 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

What do you consider "nowadays"? Violence in cities has been steadily declining for a long time, focusing on a short term blip is just doom and gloom thinking.

Lmfao yeah violence has been declining . Been to Minneapolis lately? We are on pace to win back our murderapolis tilte back 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Criminals are going to commit crimes....cops are not supposed to respond by committing more crimes. Being in law enforcement carries an onus to act ethically. Quit being a faggot ass apologist bootlicking fucking cunt 

Unfuckin believable? The selective outrage and hypocrisy is astounding! 
you belong to a union that used extortion, vandalism, arson, assaults, AKA thugs ??. And you pay dues that “organization” ?

But you seem to be selectively outraged by another union defending themselves from violent criminals and thugs ?  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No just a reality . I have spent many a night in city jails . It can go 2 ways and it is up to you how it goes . 

I hate cops always have but I also know the score and the times I did not want to play the game I got my ass kicked 

That's how it works.  Short of one time that I earned a healthy dose of solitary or a gun to my head, i kept my mouth shut because I knew i was in the wrong and was treated quite fairly.  Now, that doesn't mean i support this commando fucking attitude these LEO's are out in public displaying now.  Personally, I could easily kill them with their own weapons if I chose to do so.  Fucking half-witted retards.  It's simple, they've lost their way and forgot about the communities they were sworn to protect.  It happened about the same time they all felt they needed ceramic vests and combat boots.

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's how it works.  Short of one time that I earned a healthy dose of solitary or a gun to my head, i kept my mouth shut because I knew i was in the wrong and was treated quite fairly.  Now, that doesn't mean i support this commando fucking attitude these LEO's are out in public displaying now.  Personally, I could easily kill them with their own weapons if I chose to do so.  Fucking half-witted retards.  It's simple, they've lost their way and forgot about the communities they were sworn to protect.  It happened about the same time they all felt they needed ceramic vests and combat boots.

You are a gem thats for sure....:thumb:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s not you inbred retarded hill Jack. Explain why the murder and violent rate is off the charts and all these major cities nowadays? 

Poor crying woolie the cop dick sucker. Have you ever found the dick of an authority figure you wouldn’t suck? Dumbass fucking rake

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Unfuckin believable? The selective outrage and hypocrisy is astounding! 
you belong to a union that used extortion, vandalism, arson, assaults, AKA thugs ??. And you pay dues that “organization” ?

But you seem to be selectively outraged by another union defending themselves from violent criminals and thugs ?  

Shut up stupid.....

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’ve gotten as stupid as a Jimmah the dumbfuck and Frankie the fag cross.

Listen you fucking moron....you’re a barely literate near handicapped fucking moron....you couldn’t lecture a fucking fry cook on stuffing French fries in the fryer. You’re dumb as fuck

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking moron....you’re a barely literate near handicapped fucking moron....you couldn’t lecture a fucking fry cook on stuffing French fries in the fryer. You’re dumb as fuck

LOL! Nice rant for pathetic range Fuck that is nothing without the violence and arrogance of today’s Antifa experiment.             You whined about police unions while paying the union that you genuflect to monthly. 

you’re as much of a fraud as Spinwhine..:lol::lol:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! Nice rant for pathetic range Fuck that is nothing without the violence and arrogance of today’s Antifa experiment.             You whined about police unions while paying the union that you genuflect to monthly. 

you’re as much of a fraud as Spinwhine..:lol::lol:

Poor Queefer2 what a fucking idiot you are. You get owned every time you pipe up. Just kill your self 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor Queefer2 what a fucking idiot you are. You get owned every time you pipe up. Just kill your self 

Awww! Poor poser, is the reality of your hypocrisy too much to handle? You bleat about cops unions while bloating the coffers of the electrical unions bank accounts....:lol: 

don’t worry dumbfuck, your expertise in sleds , turbos and sled speed is still valued,👍

Edited by Sleepr2

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Awww! Poor poser, is the reality of your hypocrisy too much to handle? You bleat about cops unions while bloating the coffers of the electrical unions bank accounts....:lol: 

I don’t work for an electrical union you stupid fuck

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I don’t work for an electrical union you stupid fuck

So you’re a general dumbfuck like Jimmah the huffer?   Just get over the McLiar arrogance and the in your face Frankie the fag wannabie shit, you used to coma across as well read, now you’ve turned into a Karen version of McLiar

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you’re a general dumbfuck like Jimmah the huffer?   Just get over the McLiar arrogance and the in your face Frankie the fag wannabie shit, you used to coma across as well read, now you’ve turned into a Karen version of McLiar

Derrrrrrr

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

That must be be iron range dumbfuck for ,,,,,” I got nuthin “ 

grow up, you used to be worth reading..

Derrrr ....Union ....derp derp Union derrr

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I got nuthin.....

Yup. 👍

poir Bhen

What does SOT mean in slang?
A sot is someone who frequently drinks too much alcohol. If you see someone stumbling out of a bar in the middle of the day, you might be tempted to describe him as a sot. Sot is a somewhat old-fashioned word for a heavy drinker, also known as a lush or a wino. It's also considered insulting and derogatory.
Edited by Sleepr2

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Glad you're alive and the coyotes didn't totally finish you off.  Did they at least knaw off your ear or pecker or anything?

You missed a lot here during your break.

A coyote would need jaws the size of an alligator, to knaw my YUUGE Johnson off!!    :junk:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Im not your googler.  Murder rates and violent crimes exploded last year.  I know you’re a contrarian but save the act for someone who has all day to argue with you about it.  I have no interest.

If you're not a Googler then where'd you get your info on murder rates and violents crimes compared to previous years? You feel them in your gut or just pull them out of your ass?

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So now you bow down, understandable.