Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Franny, I'll take the challenge. You come to Manchester, and I'll take the GDT. If I fail I'll give you a bank check for 10 Gs. If I pass I will hit you twice to the facial area with a 5-D CELL Maglite.

Whaddya' say, do you have balls to accept the challenge or do you have quivering cunt lips down there????? 

I say you're a pussy with a GUNT!!!!

come to Alaska instead american faggot 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I doubt that.

And what grown ass man leaves hundreds of dollars and a random sock on the floor, then takes a pic of it?  

having another great month thanks for asking!

Go put your dentures in, put a fresh pair of u trow on and go get some fresh air ya goofy assed fruitloop.

go put your dentures in :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Franny, how do ya' bring broads to your house, with no electricity? 

What broad, other than a meth-head, would let a 9 dollar an hour grease monkey, with no electricity, bang her????? 

i make 100 dollars an hour faggot

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i make 100 dollars an hour faggot

Only way that you are making a 100 an hour is, as a house-boy for a group of visiting gay Japanese businessmen. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I doubt that.

And what grown ass man leaves hundreds of dollars and a random sock on the floor, then takes a pic of it?  

having another great month thanks for asking!

Go put your dentures in, put a fresh pair of u trow on and go get some fresh air ya goofy assed fruitloop.

STFU, here you are in the financial world, and I can buy and sell you. 

That says it all.

Hey, ya' got a new bud, Franny!! 

Why dontcha' have him come down to your new camp? You can pass him around every night. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only way that you are making a 100 an hour is, as a house-boy for a group of visiting gay Japanese businessmen. 

i fix cars all the time gayestmemberoffs.com. people value others who can fix cars. alot.

you on the other hand, live in an old folks home off of government tit. you are a burden to society 

Just now, HSR said:

Bet you can't show me a pay slip that says you  make $100 per hour :dunno:

you're right, i cant, but that's what i charge customers if they have a vehicle outside that they want fixed. the cheapest shop i know of in town is 110/hour, if they have their own garage i charge half during the winter. what's up with you asking for pics about everything? bet you can't put yiur money where your cocksucker is about the dynotech numbers, what's wrong? scared? 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

you're right, i cant,

:lol::owned:

Now keep the shit in here and not the shop talk thread. You have no place in there anyways,,6volt battery :roflcrying:

Just now, HSR said:

:lol::owned:

Now keep the shit in here and not the shop talk thread. You have no place in there anyways,,6volt battery :roflcrying:

i have pull starts on all my stuff because im not a weak and worthless faggot like you are. ill let it be known, you are the expert on that. congrats

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i have pull starts on all my stuff because im not a weak and worthless faggot like you are. ill let it be known, you are the expert on that. congrats

You don't have any "stuff" ,,,

God damn Francis this is the dumb ass ignorant punk I was talking about.  100 dollars an hour, sure and you get 15 from your employer.

At the rate your running your mouth off here today it sounds like they passed you around the wigwam again and your asshole is a bit raw and sore.

Now crawl back in your igloo and shut up you ignorant mutant walrus fetus piece of shit.

5 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

God damn Francis this is the dumb ass ignorant punk I was talking about.  100 dollars an hour, sure and you get 15 from your employer.

At the rate your running your mouth off here today it sounds like they passed you around the wigwam again and your asshole is a bit raw and sore.

Now crawl back in your igloo and shut up you ignorant mutant walrus fetus piece of shit.

how old are you now american faggot? hurry the fuck up and die already, the world will be a better place with out you

Edited by FrankieJames7

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

how old are you now american faggot? hurry the fuck up and die already, the world will be a better place with out you

Truth of the matter is Frankie ,, 90% of the forum will most likely outlive you,,including MC :lol:

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Go smoke some moose nuggets it'll kill the pain, the long term emotional and physical pain from all the abuse you've endured throughout your life.

1 minute ago, A05GSHO said:

Go smoke some moose nuggets it'll kill the pain, the long term emotional and physical pain from all the abuse you've endured throughout your life.

go turn on the xbox american faggot, it's the only thing you are good at