Check your account email address ×

The HCS Crew has fired up VS legal dept

ckf

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nope. Not signed at all.

What would rob do???

:lol:

Wow that’s a Bush league move, pretending to be an attorney, and not even signing the letter.  I’d reply something to the effect, “please forward any further inquiries to my attorneys”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

There is not one threat of harm or violence in that thread. A bunch of name calling and a posted link last I checked that was free speech. 

I honestly haven't looked. Not my job on an unmoderated forum, lol

Back in the old days someone posted a photo of a new Arctic Cat. AC threatened to sue rob if he didn't remove it. It wasn't removed.

• Like 5

:lol: I just can't stop LOLing!!

This letter is crap.  Complete crap.  "Privacy Rights"?  I mean...I just googled 'Vertical Scope Management" and BAM!

Now...it this private info?  I think not.  Mr.  "Twitter is to loose on regulating and deleting hate speech...STOMP OUT TOXIC MASCULINITY!!!"

https://www.verticalscope.com/about/management-team/

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I honestly haven't looked. Not my job on an unmoderated forum, lol

Back in the old days someone posted a photo of a new Arctic Cat. AC threatened to sue rob if he didn't remove it. It wasn't removed.

I'm sure AC has quite the crack legal team :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I just can't stop LOLing!!

This letter is crap.  Complete crap.  "Privacy Rights"?  I mean...I just googled 'Vertical Scope Management" and BAM!

Now...it this private info?  I think not.  Mr.  "Twitter is to loose on regulating and deleting hate speech...STOMP OUT TOXIC MASCULINITY!!!"

https://www.verticalscope.com/about/management-team/

I'm thinking Verticalscope needs to send a letter to GOOGLE also??? Type in Joe Pishgar and click search on GOOGLE........ .04 seconds over 14000 + items to search about Joe pishgar, it does not mean any of those searches are info about joe pishgar who works for verticalscope or not, some say he works for verticalscope??? 

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm thinking Verticalscope needs to send a letter to GOOGLE also??? Type in Joe Pishgar and click search on GOOGLE........ .04 seconds over 14000 + items to search about Joe pishgar, it does not mean any of those searches are info about joe pishgar who works for verticalscope or not, some say he works for verticalscope??? 

This. Thats where I found the link I posted on him

1 minute ago, ckf said:

BTW, I did change the HCS forum back to needing to be logged in to read, just like CE

Thanks, this is all my fault...:lol:...... but it won't matter much locking it back down the F.S. rat will still be sharing info from here to the VS people

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Thanks, this is all my fault...:lol:...... but it won't matter much locking it back down the F.S. rat will still be sharing info from here to the VS people

That's fine.  There isn't anything illegal about that.  There also isn't anything legal that VS can do with the information that is received.  This is  nothing but silly, liberal Nancy games from a butt-hurt, highly emotional SJW, twat who caused all this in the first place.  Nobody cares. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm not really concerned about VS. I haven't read everything to see just what was said, but worst case for me is a court order to turn over all of you guys IP addresses.  I'll fight it if you guys want to foot the bill :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's fine.  There isn't anything illegal about that.  There also isn't anything legal that VS can do with the information that is received.  This is  nothing but silly, liberal Nancy games from a butt-hurt, highly emotional SJW, twat who caused all this in the first place.  Nobody cares. 

We need a beer & cheers feature added onto the like emojies choices........... beer_cheers.gif.f70391e76cec306779a04017bd33d945.gif

@ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm not really concerned about VS. I haven't read everything to see just what was said, but worst case for me is a court order to turn over all of you guys IP addresses.  I'll fight it if you guys want to foot the bill :lol:

Not gonna happen.  Besides, they have them all anyway.  What may happen is a series of "scary letters".  Honestly, YOU SHOULD BEG FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Everything I posted can be found with a google search or screen shots of what was questioned of the VS site admin.