Check your account email address ×

NASA

Did anyone watch the 60 Minutes piece last night on going back to the moon?

That should be a stark reminder to what is going on in Washington.  Even the experts in the field being interviewed were saying the Gov't contracts rule what is done, not new technology and innovative ideas coming from the private sector.  

Edited by Mag6240

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

That should be a stark reminder to what is going on in Washington.  Even the experts in the field being interviewed were saying the Gov't contracts rule what is done, not new technology and innovative ideas coming from the private sector.  

Of course they do, that IS the "deep state". 

......and it goes for military and other stuff, not just NASA. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

It was just odd hearing it on a CBS show.

At this point alot of Americans are too dumbed down to even catch on to that. :bc:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

We never went to the moon. 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

At this point alot of Americans are too dumbed down to even catch on to that. :bc:

This is why Democrats and Republicans like a dumbed down populace, keeps everyone looking at the newest shiny object. 

35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Exactly, amazing how gullible americans really are ! Just ignore the shadows in the moon pics. We should have edited those out, but were in a hurry to get the pics out to the masses, to show them, how great, we aren,t !

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Exactly, amazing how gullible americans really are ! Just ignore the shadows in the moon pics. We should have edited those out, but were in a hurry to get the pics out to the masses, to show them, how great, we aren,t !

Have ever seen the video of the director of nasa saying they destroyed the technology they used to go to the moon? They destroyed the Telemetry data supposedly recording over it. Going to the moon was man’s greatest accomplishment but they accidentally recorded over the telemetry data??. Now they’ll have you believe they landed a rover on Mars again that sends us back pictures instantaneously. But I can’t get a cell phone signal when I ride my snowmobile in the upper Peninsula of Michigan.

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Have ever seen the video of the director of nasa saying they destroyed the technology they used to go to the moon? They destroyed the Telemetry data supposedly recording over it. Going to the moon was man’s greatest accomplishment but they accidentally recorded over the telemetry data??. Now they’ll have you believe they landed a rover on Mars again that sends us back pictures instantaneously. But I can’t get a cell phone signal when I ride my snowmobile in the upper Peninsula of Michigan.

you do realize that with a satellite you can have signal in the UP like on mars.  cell signals esp 4g and 5g are far more limited than even old fashioned analog cell signals were.  

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Of course they do, that IS the "deep state". 

......and it goes for military and other stuff, not just NASA. 

NOW there is a deep state....

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There has been for a long time, where have you been? :lol:

The past 4 years there was no deep state.

Where the fuck were you Edgy?

Edited by Snake

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The past 4 years there was no deep state.

Where the fuck were you Edgy?

Not listening to people stupid enough to say there isn't a deep state. 

Besides, I was talking about the deep state in 2013 when you were defending it. :lol:

2deb4a945842218c28779bb2ce798ee6_w200.gi

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

There’s no instant communication with Mars. Your level of stupidity defies science. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Now that I realize you're serious,,,can I ask why they faked all that??? What was their purpose??

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Now that I realize you're serious,,,can I ask why they faked all that??? What was their purpose??

To make people not believe in God! :lol: