Check your account email address ×

Look Trailers

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where did you buy yours? I’m in Charlevoix and I see that USA Trailers in TC and Kingsley is a dealer.

I bought mine at USA Trailer Sales between Kingsley and TC. There is another USA dealer in Grayling on M-72 just west of town.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Rice said:

I bought mine at USA Trailer Sales between Kingsley and TC. There is another USA dealer in Grayling on M-72 just west of town.

Thanks...I emailed them a few minutes ago for a price.👍🏼

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah I'm looking for something that can do double duty as a toy hauler and also for a business use as well. Was thinking of going in with my brother on the cost.

If you are able to write off part of it for business, go right to the top - Featherlite.  

• Like 1

My 13 RNR is holding up just fine.  Side door hinges are the only complaint.  The first one that broke they sent me another under warranty.  That one broke and I came up with a more permanent solution.  Other than that it has been good for the money. 

My brother had a small enclosed Look trailer with aluminum box and steel frame.  Rusted out bad after the first season but after blasting and repainting it was ok.  I think it was a lot of money for exposed fasteners and steel.  He sold it last summer. 

LOL...I love these, "My ridiculously overpriced trailer really holds up well" statements.  :lol: Also, a close second, "Go aluminum...it's well worth the price!"

Come on already.  If you want to throw big money at it, fine.  But that's the only real reason to do so.  I've owned several from aluminum to steel and a wide variety of price ranges.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...I love these, "My ridiculously overpriced trailer really holds up well" statements.  :lol: Also, a close second, "Go aluminum...it's well worth the price!"

Come on already.  If you want to throw big money at it, fine.  But that's the only real reason to do so.  I've owned several from aluminum to steel and a wide variety of price ranges.  

Is there a point here or are you just posting to hear yourself post...Nevermind I know the answer.🤣

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is there a point here or are you just posting to hear yourself post...Nevermind I know the answer.🤣

How did you not conclude a point to my statement?  I bet it was just you and MC didn't understand what I was trying to convey.

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

OK, and....  ??? Lets here the verdict already! Also, do what you do best and use a lot of words!

Edited by Kivalo

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

OK, and....  ??? Lets here the verdict already! Also, do what you do best and use a lot of words!

Any steel enclosed will work fine unless you can find aluminum at a good price.  Aluminum is NOT perfect.  For what some of these places are getting for their high end aluminum trailers, you can swing a nice steel thrice!  

Verdict:  Steel is best bang for the buck and has the strength to boot!

I don't know about exhorbitant.  I went with RNR because they offered a lot of trailer for the money.  My 7.5 x 18' PSD Deluxe with 6' 6" round top fully finished was $7500 delivered to my doorstep.   A Triton or Aluma with the same dimensions and features was over $12K.   

21 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I don't know about exhorbitant.  I went with RNR because they offered a lot of trailer for the money.  My 7.5 x 18' PSD Deluxe with 6' 6" round top fully finished was $7500 delivered to my doorstep.   A Triton or Aluma with the same dimensions and features was over $12K.   

thats a good deal.  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Any steel enclosed will work fine unless you can find aluminum at a good price.  Aluminum is NOT perfect.  For what some of these places are getting for their high end aluminum trailers, you can swing a nice steel thrice!  

Verdict:  Steel is best bang for the buck and has the strength to boot!

There isn't enough words in that post. I feel ripped off!  :lol:

I picked up this trailer today and when I'm done using it it'll be getting sold. I couldn't justify spending $2K on one quote and $3K on another to haul a car from Nova Scotia to home and then have no way of taking the car anywhere till it's driveable. I paid $5025 + tax and even if I lose some money on it later I'm thinking it's worth it

20210308_181800.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If I'm pulling a lot in the winter, aluminum is the only way to go.  Featherlite is the first choice. 

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I picked up this trailer today and when I'm done using it it'll be getting sold. I couldn't justify spending $2K on one quote and $3K on another to haul a car from Nova Scotia to home and then have no way of taking the car anywhere till it's driveable. I paid $5025 + tax and even if I lose some money on it later I'm thinking it's worth it

20210308_181800.jpg

This is how it’s done!  :bc:

I had a 21’ V built years ago down south.  Used it to help me move, used it for sleds after that.  Sold it for 2k more than I paid.  About to do it again.  

These are called, “fun wins”!

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If I'm pulling a lot in the winter, aluminum is the only way to go.  Featherlite is the first choice. 

I just can’t imagine laying out that kind of scratch for an enclosed.  The god damn clams are running $6k now?  :lol:

I’ll roll up in a big fucking car hauler loaded with goodies first.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is how it’s done!  :bc:

I had a 21’ V built years ago down south.  Used it to help me move, used it for sleds after that.  Sold it for 2k more than I paid.  About to do it again.  

These are called, “fun wins”!

I just can’t imagine laying out that kind of scratch for an enclosed.  The god damn clams are running $6k now?  :lol:

I’ll roll up in a big fucking car hauler loaded with goodies first.

Guy here had a older 24' Featherlite set up for sled racing for $10k this winter.  Good deal if you'd need it.

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Guy here had a older 24' Featherlite set up for sled racing for $10k this winter.  Good deal if you'd need it.

Yeah, those things are cool.  My buddy picked up a about the same size car hauler for a racing rig a couple years back for about $5k.  The front was converted into a sleeper/camper type deal with heat and genny and small sleeping/sitting area.  I thought it was fucking perfect for hauling to races and having a place to crash afterwards.  I think he only had $7k total into it by the time he was done.  Pretty cool even to just haul a sled or two to the trail head and a place to chill for a bit too!

adfs.jpg