Check your account email address ×

Damn FRANCY GOT PWND!!!

Jordan Greenway playing like a good top 6 power forward. Using his body and working hard 90% of the time.

Finding the score sheet most nights as well.

Ben - 1

Francy - 0

Damn...I thought this was about Frenchy trying to white knight for Benny last night and being called "Celine Dion" and getting thrashed around before his hasty retreat.  :lol:

But...on subject, yes..Greenway is turning into a fucking powerhouse.  His game knowledge is really flourishing.  The Wild, with almost a full bench exchange and new staff this year, are actually showing promise...even with some sloppy play.  Benching Parise needed to happen years ago.  Personally, he can go now.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn...I thought this was about Frenchy trying to white knight for Benny last night and being called "Celine Dion" and getting thrashed around before his hasty retreat.  :lol:

But...on subject, yes..Greenway is turning into a fucking powerhouse.  His game knowledge is really flourishing.  The Wild, with almost a full bench exchange and new staff this year, are actually showing promise...even with some sloppy play.  Benching Parise needed to happen years ago.  Personally, he can go now.

well some people have lives off these boards. Keep believing when someone logs off it's only because you are winning! :lol: It's what makes you special. 

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

well some people have lives off these boards. Keep believing when someone logs off it's only because you are winning! :lol: It's what makes you special. 

You used to be a lot more fun.  What is all this dribble now?  Just shut up and sing!

Celine Dion Doesn't Like "My Heart Will Go On"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Not sure if it's the new staff or player makeup, but it's the first time in a long time I've seen the Wild enter the zone three wide, with options, and a D in the play.

It’s kaprizov changing the whole dynamic 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It’s kaprizov changing the whole dynamic 

Dude...it's a whole different team.  It's crazy to watch.  What's neat is, they are still fumbling around and learning the system and finding ways to score and win.  When (if) they get it down and settle in on line make up, we may actually have something.

But...we've all been excited before and well, ........fizzle.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except he better than Panarin

his conditioning seems a little suspect to me? I love Panerin's story, although he seems to have lost his way somewhat. Not sure on this guy's history...

Bottom line is skill players who spend that much time in the K almost always end up back there sooner rather than later. 

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

his conditioning seems a little suspect to me? I love Panerin's story, although he seems to have lost his way somewhat. Not sure on this guy's history...

Bottom line is skill players who spend that much time in the K almost always end up back there sooner rather than later. 

This ones different man....he’s the most dynamic player I’ve ever watched