Check your account email address ×

Reality of 2016 election

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those are the "obvious facts"?  Wow.  I'm starting to understand you now.  :lol2:

Why don't Trump voters get a set of bootstraps and improve their own lives and contribute to the economy instead of praying to Jesus and buying into Trump's BS that he will make their lives "Great Again?"

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why don't Trump voters get a set of bootstraps and improve their own lives and contribute to the economy instead of praying to Jesus and buying into Trump's BS that he will make their lives "Great Again?"

Just like all the refugees and illegals do?

6 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Libtards still in full rage mode 

You guys should just give them a break for Christmas .  Remember while most of you have friends and family to celebrate and enjoy the holiday, they most likely have no one, due to their miserable demeanor.   How can anyone be so full of angst and vile on Christmas Eve?

Can't wait to see my kids and celebrate. 2017 is going to be a great year!

26 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That's just ignorant pigeon-holing.   Why don't all the minority welfare recipients get jobs?  See, I can do that too.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You guys should just give them a break for Christmas .  Remember while most of you have friends and family to celebrate and enjoy the holiday, they most likely have no one, due to their miserable demeanor.   How can anyone be so full of angst and vile on Christmas Eve?

Can't wait to see my kids and celebrate. 2017 is going to be a great year!

Merry Christmas Cold War!

I forgot to get you a gift, so I'll make a donation to the Sierra Club in your name.

:bc:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Merry Christmas Cold War!

I forgot to get you a gift, so I'll make a donation to the Sierra Club in your name.

:bc:

Merry Christmas.  :bc:

Make it the humane society.  

🐕

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're cool :bc: Wanting a family....including kids....to commit suicide...

If CKF had any balls - he'd ban your ass.....but he won't.....because he's one of you :snack:

So the owner of the site has no balls.  Hmmmm.....tell me something, how is it working for you attacking the administrators and owners of these forum boards?  Ban, Ban, Ban....  I'd say not well.

And who said anything about suicide?  What you inferred from a picture of nice colorful "rope swings" is up to you.  Hell, there's probably a pond underneath them.  Why can't any of you liberals see a bright side of anything?  So much darkness and sadness...even when you get your way.  It's a mental disorder.  

OH...AND I AM WITHING THE RULES.  So, suck it up poor, poor buttercup!

FACT: You're the weak....and I'm the strong...and the tyranny of evil men.  :lol2:

Image result for tyranny of evil men

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If CKF had any balls - he'd ban your ass.....but he won't.....because he's one of you :snack:

You really don't get it, do you? Since you've returned I've found myself avoiding this place because I really just can't stand reading your posts. I can't recall one of your posts where you don't act like an asshole. I could care less that you are a Dem or a Republican on this site. Yet you always claim that I don't like you because you are a Democrat. I don't like you because you are a grade A ASSHOLE. I'm tired of avoiding FS because of you. So guess what? I'm done. However I'm not going to ban you, you are going on 3600 second flood control. My Christmas gift to everyone on the forum that is sick and tied of reading your constant insults. For those of you that like SR, I'm sorry. One thing Rob taught me was to not let the forum get to me.

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

So the owner of the site has no balls.  Hmmmm.....tell me something, how is it working for you attacking the administrators and owners of these forum boards?  Ban, Ban, Ban....  I'd say not well.

And who said anything about suicide?  What you inferred from a picture of nice colorful "rope swings" is up to you.  Hell, there's probably a pond underneath them.  Why can't any of you liberals see a bright side of anything?  So much darkness and sadness...even when you get your way.  It's a mental disorder.  

OH...AND I AM WITHING THE RULES.  So, suck it up poor, poor buttercup!

FACT: You're the weak....and I'm the strong...and the tyranny of evil me.  :lol2:

Image result for tyranny of evil men

You've referenced the same shit several times before.....besides I can walk away and not miss a beat. :snack: You're still an outsider on here and have failed in your desperate attempt to fit in :lol:  I leave and people post polls and threads wondering where I'm at.....nobody gives a fuck about your stupid ass. 

You've cried like the little bitch that you are to have me banned.....what a fucking pussy :lmao:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

You really don't get it, do you? Since you've returned I've found myself avoiding this place because I really just can't stand reading your posts. I can't recall one of your posts where you don't act like an asshole. I could care less that you are a Dem or a Republican on this site. Yet you always claim that I don't like you because you are a Democrat. I don't like you because you are a grade A ASSHOLE. I'm tired of avoiding FS because of you. So guess what? I'm done. However I'm not going to ban you, you are going on 3600 second flood control. My Christmas gift to everyone on the forum that is sick and tied of reading your constant insults. For those of you that like SR, I'm sorry. One thing Rob taught me was to not let the forum get to me.

I'm out - so fuck off :bc: You've catered to fucking low life's like Z while prodding me for months.  I left on my own free will and don't give a fuck if I ever post on here again :lmao: 

You even let Zoso back on :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

selective outrage much?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm out - so fuck off :bc: You've catered to fucking low life's like Z while prodding me for months.  I left on my own free will and don't give a fuck if I ever post on here again :lmao: 

think twice about that dude. there's going to be lots and lots of fun in the near future with trump at the wheel.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Image result for tombstone bye gif

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

think twice about that dude. there's going to be lots and lots of fun in the near future with trump at the wheel.

No, he can go.  You and the rest of your side got this.  And you are not all complete worthless asshole trolls.  You all make me smile!

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or maybe try not to be such an asshole?  I don't care either way, but fuck , how many people have told you exactly that.  Lighten up.  Who wants to go through life being that guy.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Maybe. Should I avoid my own site just because of one member?

well if he bothers you that much why don't you just ignore him? i see far worse "behavior" from other members yet who get on SR, who typically shits on those who shit on him first. it is your site, and you can certainly do whatever you want, but i'm just calling it as i see it.