Check your account email address ×

Fake news

Snake

“A Black Church Burned in the Name of Trump” – The Atlantic

“Burning a black church is a political act” – Vox

“Authorities Suspect Voter Intimidation in Burning, Vandalism of Mississippi Church” – Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)

“A Burned Down Black Church Shows President Trump Wouldn’t Condemn His Own Terrorists” – The Daily Beast

Its so nice since the election, to even see the non political types around town, openly express optimism about the future now.  Democrats and liberals game of marginalizing anyone who doesn't tow their company line hasn't worked, and they know it.  I know its anecodotal, but several folks recently have remarked that they've noticed alot more Christmas displays up this year.  No need to be ashamed, or worried about some idiot taking offense over saying "Merry Christmas".  Good.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its so nice since the election, to even see the non political types around town, openly express optimism about the future now.  Democrats and liberals game of marginalizing anyone who doesn't tow their company line hasn't worked, and they know it.  I know its anecodotal, but several folks recently have remarked that they've noticed alot more Christmas displays up this year.  No need to be ashamed, or worried about some idiot taking offense over saying "Merry Christmas".  Good.

You re the most easily offended person on the forums by far....

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

You re the most easily offended person on the forums by far....

Hey you have a right to your opinion.  I don't think we need to hear it after every post I make. You're the most obnoxious troll here by far.  You want a name badge or something?

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey you have a right to your opinion.  I don't think we need to hear it after every post I make. You're the most obnoxious troll here by far.  What do we win for these distinctions?  Nothing.

Im not obnoxious whatsoever...you spew your shit im gonna shove it right back down your throat....just like Frenchy does.

Hey you have a right to your opinion.  I don't think we need to hear it after every post I make. You're the most obnoxious troll here by far.  You want a name badge or something?

Ignore would be a good option :) 

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im not obnoxious whatsoever...you spew your shit im gonna shove it right back down your throat....just like Frenchy does.

Like you need help getting anything down your throat... :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Making sense was never one of your fortes.  Merry Christmas Dumbledork.  I'm off to Maine for a couple days. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Ignore would be a good option :) 

Lets be honest.  I do 95% of the time.  Got way more going on my life than to want to spend all day every day playing idiot ping pong with him.  If I followed him around, he might have a point, but i don't.  I jumped in on him in the Music thread yesterday, just to make a point of what he does 100 to 1 to others....follow people around and harass them.  And he lost he lost his shit. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Making sense was never one of your fortes.  Merry Christmas Dumbledork.  I'm off to Maine for a couple days. :bc: 

Lets be honest.  I do 95% of the time.  Got way more going on my life than to want to spend all day every day playing idiot ping pong with him.  If I followed him around, he might have a point, but i don't.  I jumped in on him in the Music thread yesterday, just to make a point of what he does 100 to 1 to others....follow people around and harass them.  And he lost he lost his shit. :lol: 

:Yawn:

Well that's cool I would just put him on ignore :dunno:  have fun in Maine :bc: