Check your account email address ×

Fake news

Snake

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Its so nice since the election, to even see the non political types around town, openly express optimism about the future now.  Democrats and liberals game of marginalizing anyone who doesn't tow their company line hasn't worked, and they know it.  I know its anecodotal, but several folks recently have remarked that they've noticed alot more Christmas displays up this year.  No need to be ashamed, or worried about some idiot taking offense over saying "Merry Christmas".  Good.

OMG

:lol:

you have to be fishing.....

wolfie's "non-political types around town"

- baker who said no way he is catering gay weddings

- restaurant owner who made millions over the last 8 years yet pays staff minimum wage, blames obama for tough economic times

- drunk living off family fortune, bitching about the poor guy he saw on the corner while driving his benz to the bar

- business owner bitching about illegal immigrants while thinking about a cheap xmas present to give the illegal mexican maid

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Making sense was never one of your fortes.  Merry Christmas Dumbledork.  I'm off to Maine for a couple days. :bc: 

Lets be honest.  I do 95% of the time.  Got way more going on my life than to want to spend all day every day playing idiot ping pong with him.  If I followed him around, he might have a point, but i don't.  I jumped in on him in the Music thread yesterday, just to make a point of what he does 100 to 1 to others....follow people around and harass them.  And he lost he lost his shit. :lol: 

Losing my shit eh.... :news:

Screenshot_20161224-095839_zpslyk5qeio.p

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its so nice since the election, to even see the non political types around town, openly express optimism about the future now.  Democrats and liberals game of marginalizing anyone who doesn't tow their company line hasn't worked, and they know it.  I know its anecodotal, but several folks recently have remarked that they've noticed alot more Christmas displays up this year.  No need to be ashamed, or worried about some idiot taking offense over saying "Merry Christmas".  Good.

Certainly anecdotal, but I have noticed the same thing with people coming into the shop.   I keep hearing about angry white guys, but the only angry white guys I see are on here.

Edited by Cold War