Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis To Hire 6 'Influencers' To Spread City-Approved Messaging To Public During Derek Chauvin Trial

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If you say so.  Hey, I noticed @Tommcat is here now and I'm really trying to get him to appreciate your tuning SKilz!  He's never been one to hang around idiocy real long though.  Maybe don't talk too much at first.  :lol: 

I’d like to go back and retrieve the pms I got on hcs from prominent turbo guys there sounding off about what an absolute fucking moron tommcat is. It was hilarious

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Jews were in concentration camps in the 30’s. They’re fine.  

They weren’t prevented from financing homes in the US until the 1960s

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d like to go back and retrieve the pms I got on hcs from prominent turbo guys there sounding off about what an absolute fucking moron tommcat is. It was hilarious

You should definitely do that.  Let me know what thread, I ain't gonna miss that shit.  :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

They weren’t prevented from financing homes in the US until the 1960s

I’m sure they were getting sweet mortgages from the gas chambers though. That must be why they’re fine.

your racism shines through hard 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m sure they were getting sweet mortgages from the gas chambers though. That must be why they’re fine.

your racism shines through hard 

:lol: 

He's so retarded.  SJW's just crack me the fuck up!   :lmao:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

He's so retarded.  SJW's just crack me the fuck up!   :lmao:

The welfare state and drug war disproportionately affected blacks but it hurt any low income demographic 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

The welfare state and drug war disproportionately affected blacks but it hurt any all low income demographic 

It always has and always will.  These large metropolis areas will always be the strongest place for those needing to feed of the existence of others.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I love derpbroski land....where blacks could walk into fifth st savings and loan in 1950 and get the same loan a white family could :lol:

That was 70 years ago.  If you go back another 90, we can really move your goal posts and change the narratives to make your posts seem meaningful!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That was 70 years ago.  If you go back another 90, we can really move your goal posts and change the narratives to make your posts seem meaningful!

Try and keep up retard....we were discussing how blacks ended up concentrated in cities

fucking moron

Just now, f7ben said:

Try and keep up retard....we were discussing how blacks ended up concentrated in cities

fucking moron

Exactly, and your reasoning failed to be factual.....along with the failed goal post moving.  It's ok though, others will agree with you...and they are wrong also.  

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking moron

Everyone ended up in concentration in cities. It’s still happening 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Everyone ended up in concentration in cities. It’s still happening 

And what happens when black families move to the country?  You think they were greeted with open arms?

Surely it’s better these days. :dunno: 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Maybe even you can understand this

Ben Shapiro is for straight up retards :lol: He's a fucking grifter, dude probably doesn't even believe himself, just spews bullshit to make a living off simple minded schmoes who are impressed by how fast he speaks his nonsense.

11 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

And what happens when black families move to the country?  You think they were greeted with open arms?

Like now? It’s dependant on how they act. Like with anyone 

21 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Apparently these retards think they took an axe and a hammer and built themselves a mansion on some free land. I mean they weren’t allowed to get a loan to buy a home but they could have left the projects any time they liked :lol: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Apparently these retards think they took an axe and a hammer and built themselves a mansion on some free land. I mean they weren’t allowed to get a loan to buy a home but they could have left the projects any time they liked :lol: 

So you have to buy a home to live in it? Is that the only option?

Just now, f7ben said:

In rural America circa 1950? Quit being a fucking retard

Yes why not that’s decades after the whites went to war to free the slaves