Check your account email address ×

Are there major issues with the 2021 doo 850’s?

Rod

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Race designed and inspired for those with tools.  Doo: Inspired for those not knowing how to change a fuse....and keep dealers flush with cash while threatening to go on DooTalk and bad mouth previous owner until they get a full refund.

:lol: 

That's a democrat

Just now, Zambroski said:

Polaris.

No....both pro cross chassis cats.

The 3 guys in my riding group with cats are all down...2 primaries fucked and one a motor from ingesting snow.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That's a democrat

No, an "aggressive liberal".

I would have told that stupid mother fucker to pound fucking sand before I'd take back some shit he fucked up because he's a god damn retard.  I can't stand selling sleds....morons everywhere.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

No....both pro cross chassis cats.

The 3 guys in my riding group with cats are all down...2 primaries fucked and one a motor from ingesting snow.

Oh YEAH?!?!?!?!?  All my riding buddies that are on Doo and they are all fucked!  Two with squeeked pistons, three that can't ride without their special dress on and one with a secondary that removed itself at a high rate of rpm.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh YEAH?!?!?!?!?  All my riding buddies that are on Doo and they are all fucked!  Two with squeeked pistons, three that can't ride without their special dress on and one with a secondary that removed itself at a high rate of rpm.

Cats more junkier....

The end.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm coming up on 7500 miles with my ctec.  Few more rides planned this year yet.  Hoping to get through the season before I throw in new slugs.  If not, a new long block is $2,200.

The 600s from all brands seem good.  800/850 where they are trying to squeak out every last HP because they need a tenth of a second in some shootout is why they don't last.  The mighty Patriot 850 is a single ring piston.  Not exactly designed for longevity.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'm coming up on 7500 miles with my ctec.  Few more rides planned this year yet.  Hoping to get through the season before I throw in new slugs.  If not, a new long block is $2,200.

The 600s from all brands seem good.  800/850 where they are trying to squeak out every last HP because they need a tenth of a second in some shootout is why they don't last.  The mighty Patriot 850 is a single ring piston.  Not exactly designed for longevity.

Excellent!  You going on the Brisker coming up?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Best choices for sleds:

1) Cat

2) Doo

3) Rupp

4) John Deere

5) Mercury

6) Moto ski

7) Evinrude

8) JCPenney

9.) Blade

I've lose interest at this point.  :lol: 

Smh

:news:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Excellent!  You going on the Brisker coming up?

Been going on Briskers all year!  But the one in question, absolutely. 

The NSST had a lot of bare corners on Sunday.  These temps aren't going to help either.  Not much snow in February.  Hopefully they get a few good storms in March to extend the season.  Without some additional snow it is going to be a quick end to the season.  Around home, I think I have less than 5 trail miles on for the year.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, an "aggressive liberal".

I would have told that stupid mother fucker to pound fucking sand before I'd take back some shit he fucked up because he's a god damn retard.  I can't stand selling sleds....morons everywhere.

But it was Ben.

Lucky it wasn't me 😂

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You're "riding buddies" are all out riding.

While you post on internet and touching yourself.

Edited by awful knawful

Let's not forget that not only did a friend's 850 blow up but there's Major Issues with all 2021 850's and Oh yeah forgot to mention that all that was wrong is buddy put'r in the pickers and broke the secondary on a tree and there's not even Minor Issues with his or Any 2021 850 engines. What a pile of fuckin stupidity.

On 2/21/2021 at 1:36 PM, ACE said:

If an Arctic cat blows it seems like it’s front page headlines 

only way I found out that buddies 850 blew was from the guy who pulled him out of the bush 

Pardon ?

Ah nevermind, you're somewhat entertaining. I'll leave you to being the only liar on this

Edited by Tinker