Check your account email address ×

So, met with my new local banker this AM.....

Just now, Angry ginger said:

talking politics in business is IMO stupid.  I don't care if someone a lib, right wing whacko, black, white, straight or gay.  I'll give them all good service because that is how money gets made.  

You know you would think that union contractors would side more with democrats... I can assure you that is NOT the case here :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Zam: Lets go down to Walmart and show those libtards that we wont comply with their mask rules!

Zam's new buddy: Ill bring my political science degree with so they will know that we are smart and they are stupid sheep!

Zam: Wear this extra bandana I brought! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I was fired from my $60K+ job last year because a Karen contacted my HR department and the dumbshit dem HR lady would have no part in having such a horrible person as myself under her payroll.   lol all you want but those fucking karens go out of their way to ruin people lives that don't agree with them.

Well, you can't just be brutally offensive on the job.

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

Damn @Zambroskiyou think this guy got where he is by not being able to figure out what type of person he's dealing with? I guarantee he was acting and after you left he was telling his buddies about the "rube" from Minnesota he just roped in. LOL

Oldest trick in the sales book. You were dealing with a chameleon. :bc:

He was there at my request...and at my service.  I never once mentioned my political viewpoint.  But, he probably could have guessed.  I sure as fuck don't carry myself as some fearful libtwat dweeb.  He's at my beck and call now...I just like to put a name with a face.

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Afterwards, Zam offered to take him down to the WalMarts for some confrontations with the libtards but the banker had to take a rain check!

They started it.  WHOOOPS!  

SJW:  "You need a mask"

Me:  "No I don't"

SJW: "Oh Yeah..... "

Me:

Image result for oh yeah kool aid

Me:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup the old chameleon sales tactic. You know take the JFK portrait down in your office and put up Reagan’s.

MC is now a sales tactic expert.  LOL!  I mean, LO fucking L!!!!!

Hey, Big Crappie...you see this?  It's how you know you were wrong.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nice enough young man.  Very well dressed and groomed for the role.  Nice big office and enough accolades on the wall to justify his position.  Anyway...I notice his Political Science degree on the wall and after we conducted our business, I felt inclined to ask his opinion because of a few subtle comments he made along the way (e.g. I wasn't wearing a mask and as soon as we got behind his door, he flung his off and said he hated it too) so, I had to ask about what he thought about this political climate.  His first address?  COVID.  Said, "It was the most brilliant political play we'd ever see...fear sells and makes it easy to govern and rule."  So I just asked point blank, "Do you think this is all bullshit?  His answer:  "Without question." He proceeded to go into great detail on it and a few other things.  We had some good discussion and some good laughs over the next half hour or so as I sat there in a golf pullover, cargo shorts, and, of course, my crocs and he sported a nice suite and a pair of $300 Allen Edmonds (shoes) and a time piece he should have spent a bit more on, LOL.  I just knew that cutesy, new BMW SUV in the lot was his also.

BTW...he's a registered Dem.   

I bet you finished the meeting by masturbating together 

“that’s a fine looking penis you got”

”well yours ain’t so bad either”

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Haha 3

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Again, I'm not a liberal.  So, he'll have to look elsewhere for that.  His wife's pic didn't do much for me either so....that's out for his lib-cuck fantasies also.  It looked like her entire make-up drawer consists of about three fucking things...as long as one of them wasn't the twelve pack of Burt's bees lip gloss.  

Why are liberal women so fucking ugly?  Do they really need to show you their inside matter by proving the look outside?  Please, get them to stop.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

“that’s a fine looking penis you got”

”well yours ain’t so bad either”

Probably one of the things you miss most since you retired!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Again, I'm not a liberal.  So, he'll have to look elsewhere for that.  His wife's pic didn't do much for me either so....that's out for his lib-cuck fantasies also.  It looked like her entire make-up drawer consists of about three fucking things...as long as one of them wasn't the twelve pack of Burt's bees lip gloss.  

Why are liberal women so fucking ugly?  Do they really need to show you their inside matter by proving the look outside?  Please, get them to stop.

2 paragraphs. A medium size and little one. You’re improving. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

You have no clue. You proved it by this thread.

:lol:

Get out on your porch and fire up that vanilla swisher sweet and hit some of that rot gut brandy.  Kick back and pretend you really showed the world what is what!  :lmao:

He was there at my request...and at my service.  I sever once mentioned my political viewpoint.  But, he probably could have guessed.  I sure as fuck don't carry myself as some fearful libtwat dweeb.  He's at my beck and call now...I just like to put a name with a face.

no need your obvious.

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He was there at my request...and at my service.  I never once mentioned my political viewpoint.  But, he probably could have guessed.  I sure as fuck don't carry myself as some fearful libtwat dweeb.  He's at my beck and call now...I just like to put a name with a face.

Rube, I guarantee next meeting he'll be wearing dress Crocs and a team arctic tie with his $1000 suit.

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was there at my request...and at my service.  I never once mentioned my political viewpoint.  But, he probably could have guessed.  I sure as fuck don't carry myself as some fearful libtwat dweeb.  He's at my beck and call now...I just like to put a name with a face.

no need your obvious.

Wut?  LOL...maybe I should take banking and financials from you? 

9 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Rube, I guarantee next meeting he'll be wearing dress Crocs and a team arctic tie with his $1000 suit.

There won't be another meeting with him.  I just may need him short term locally.  I really don't give a fuck what he thinks or what he is trying to sell.  That doesn't concern me in the least.  And you are god damn right he's better try and impress me. His employer demands it.

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

Don't forget the pit coat hanging up on a coat rack

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Elected officials are a reflection of their voters and they know what lines they have to toe to keep their voters.

The elected officials do crazy shit and look like morons because that's what their voters want. Their voters don't think they're crazy or morons. 

I was trying to explain this to my wife. 

In a very nice way , she told me to shut the fuck up. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Me:

Me:  

Wasn't on the clock, it was 9:00 pm on memorial day, from my home computer. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Me:

Me:  

I'm a commercial loan officer and I have customers that are bleeding hearts to ones I wouldn't be surprised were full on KKK members, if he's any good he can read you like a book within a minute or two of meeting you. :lol:I dont do the fake viewpoints to gain my customers trust though, and I wouldn't be caught dead in a beemer and loafers :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I'm a commercial loan officer and I have customers that are bleeding hearts to ones I wouldn't be surprised were full on KKK members, if he's any good he can read you like a book within a minute or two of meeting you. :lol:I dont do the fake viewpoints to gain my customers trust though, and I wouldn't be caught dead in a beemer and loafers :lol:

His job is to kiss my ass and that’s pretty much it.  I’ve dealt with plenty who can “read others” to a “T”.  I consider myself one.  Now, how he choses to kiss ass is up to him. He’s not my official private banker rep...he’s just a temporary stand in.  He was dressed appropriately though for that job.  I’m not going to be sitting across from somebody that can’t at least make an effort to look the role.  

Still, this either shows the bullshit narrative of the Dems or, the complete lack of moral integrity in backing their false message in the name of power or money.  Either way, this covid is horse shit scare tactic is for the weakest of minds.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He was there at my request...and at my service.  I sever once mentioned my political viewpoint.  But, he probably could have guessed.  I sure as fuck don't carry myself as some fearful libtwat dweeb.  He's at my beck and call now...I just like to put a name with a face.

no need your obvious.

No banker would do anything for you with your “ guardian”