Check your account email address ×

2022 Ski-Doo Release

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think i had a drink a few months ago.  I know i have not had one so far this year.  I don't need alcohol to have a good time.  :news:  

I don’t need a good time to have alcohol 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Anler said:

If they can get decent range out of one they are going to rule. Think about the mountain guys. Not only no loss of power but gobs more power and torque AND lighter. Trail sleds with a 200 mile range would be the shizz too. I mean I'll miss the sound and the smell of 2 stroke on all of my gear but would be some wicked machines

It is nice. My cat RR with a Linq Jerry can can do that with ease. 

On 2/18/2021 at 8:59 PM, f7ben said:

It’s been in the lineup for 2 years already lol

How much horsepower did the 900t put out in 2021 sleds? And how much power does it put out in the 2022 lineup? There's two correct answers to this, you can't be retarded enough to get this one wrong.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

How much horsepower did the 900t put out in 2021 sleds? And how much power does it put out in the 2022 lineup? There's two correct answers to this, you can't be retarded enough to get this one wrong.

Yes someone plugged their laptop in to the 2021 900t ....made 3 keystrokes ....and BAM!!!   NEW MOTOR!!  

Fucking retard

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lolz

Fucking know nothing retards in here. 

I wonder if Wildbore thinks those who have 4 stage tunes in their sleds actually have 4 different motors in there!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wonder if Wildbore thinks those who have 4 stage tunes in their sleds actually have 4 different motors in there!!!!!!

So if you put a PC5 on an 800 does that make it a new moteur???

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Easy now...

:lol:

1 minute ago, ACE said:

It’s a 2020 it’s never once shot flames tbh 

Come ride with me....I’ll show you how to get it to shoot flames. Bussman said the same thing and then half way up the Vermillion River we stopped and that fucker looked like a hog burner on high :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Come ride with me....I’ll show you how to get it to shoot flames. Bussman said the same thing and then half way up the Vermillion River we stopped and that fucker looked like a hog burner on high :lol:

If it's not shooting flames he isn't riding it hard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They’re different motors tho tbh 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Does it backfire every time you turn it off? Like the other 2 2020 cat 800's I've ridden with... 

nope. But my 2010 sure would. If you let it idle for 5-10 seconds before you shut it off it wouldn’t do that though 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

If it's not shooting flames he isn't riding it hard. 

Yup....all it takes is extreme heavy load riding for miles on end and then she’s gonna blow like a rocket after shut off