26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Who did Rush Kill besides himself?

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Oh go and punch your hard on down 

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Leave the Clinton's out of this.

Damn Carl...are you related to Creepr? 

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s frightening what some people get away with.... as well as those that idolize them. 

Where do you get he was fucking prostitutes in the DR ? 

The article was a bit far fetched imho 

The part about the beaches were just mid age men no families no kids ? Really because the times I have been to the DR it was mostly European family's with bad swimwear choices . 

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Limbaugh profited by furthering the divide within the American people by promoting insane and obviously false narratives. Fuck that guy.

Furthering?  He was the one who exposed the mainstream media.  30 years ago.  And he was demonized forever about it.  An imperfect man certainly.  But his impact was huge and he is the one who even coined the term.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Furthering?  He was the one who exposed the mainstream media.  30 years ago.  And he was demonized forever about it.  An imperfect man certainly.  But his impact was huge and he is the one who even coined the term.

Oh just stop. He profited from peddling bullshit to stupid people. He made money by furthering the divide. He was a part of the problem. Good fucking riddance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oh just stop. He profited from peddling bullshit to stupid people. He made money by furthering the divide. He was a part of the problem. Good fucking riddance. 

how old were you 33 years ago?

Just now, frenchy said:

using your age=intelligence logic MC is a MENSA member. 

Rush was the first guy to expose mainstream narratives, and how they were all in liberal lockstep.  He was dead on correct about it as well.  i choose to recognize and respect him for that.  Some of you woketards take the all too predictable positions, cuz you're all so woke and all......and were probably still in grade school when Rush hit the scene.  Do you remember how he was treated back then?  i do.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Rush was the first guy to expose mainstream narratives, and how they were all in liberal lockstep.  He was dead on correct about it as well.  i choose to recognize and respect him for that.  Some of you woketards take the all too predictable positions, cuz you're all so woke and all......and were probably still in grade school when Rush hit the scene.  Do you remember how he was treated back then?  i do.

Rush profited off a dull, untapped, and captive audience. Congrats.