Check your account email address ×

Cat and doo new sled release tomorrow *PREDICTIONS*

Rod

Doo should expand the new front suspension to the rest of the models.   I would love to see them give more options for colors and track choices during spring order like Polaris does.  That might sway me although not getting to ride it and having ridden the VR1 i'll prob still order a Poo

Cat-  who cares TBH.  with the Poo and Doo as good as they are and no significant cost difference no reason to buy one.  Even with a new chassis does anyone really want to be the test mule,  look  at all the issues with the 2012's when they last had a big change. 

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Doo should expand the new front suspension to the rest of the models.   I would love to see them give more options for colors and track choices during spring order like Polaris does.  That might sway me although not getting to ride it and having ridden the VR1 i'll prob still order a Poo

Cat-  who cares TBH.  with the Poo and Doo as good as they are and no significant cost difference no reason to buy one.  Even with a new chassis does anyone really want to be the test mule,  look  at all the issues with the 2012's when they last had a big change. 

I’d love to have that Yamaha turbo in a chassis anywhere near as good as the axys or g4 and I’d pay good money for it too

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d love to have that Yamaha turbo in a chassis anywhere near as good as the axys or g4 and I’d pay good money for it too

You think you can shoe horn one in there? 

Maybe, just MAYBE skidoo will have a factory LED headlight that is worth a shit instead of charging and extra $350 for one. 

Cat will probably come out with some new body panels and higher seat on the procross and call it "Procross 2". And maybe a 3rd version of the 800 ctec that doesnt back fire or shoot flames. Doubt it tho

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Maybe, just MAYBE skidoo will have a factory LED headlight that is worth a shit instead of charging and extra $350 for one. 

Cat will probably come out with some new body panels and higher seat on the procross and call it "Procross 2". And maybe a 3rd version of the 800 ctec that doesnt back fire or shoot flames. Doubt it tho

that would be good.  my 15 light is decent on the Poo but the 20 my buddy has is much brighter.  

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cat has a great headlight 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The one in the thundercat?

yes what sled is faster than the thundercat 

Some guy with an old school poo XC was beating all the boosted cat turbos at the last race I attended. It was pretty funny...guys were pissed. I think he had a big bore triple, man that thing got out of the hole fast.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Some guy with an old school poo XC was beating all the boosted cat turbos at the last race I attended. It was pretty funny...guys were pissed. I think he had a big bore triple, man that thing got out of the hole fast.

Oh toot yeah an experienced ISR racer can make amateur high hp sleds look silly 

I have a buddy in Wisconsin that has a 2011 crossfire 800 and he wanted to beat his buddies 850’s and sidewinder in a drag race. I told him one tip and he’s destroying them all in 660’ by a fair bit lol

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Oh toot yeah an experienced ISR racer can make amateur high hp sleds look silly 

I have a buddy in Wisconsin that has a 2011 crossfire 800 and he wanted to beat his buddies 850’s and sidewinder in a drag race. I told him one tip and he’s destroying them all in 660’ by a fair bit lol

That tip was obviously 925 big bore