Check your account email address ×

Gas prices, thank you biden supporters

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not even Alzheimer Joe could fuck it up worse than red state technology. As the state turns blue, these issues will disappear. Texas might even get a decent healthcare system 

I don't think you understand this but it's the blue state influence that's fucking things right up.

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol:  this cold weather blackout shit goes back to the Alamo. Dummy. 

Sorry, this is caused by green energy standards.  Hey, how is that nice furnace working in Wisconsin....I bet the heat you get is produced by fossil fuels.

This green energy and EV's sure sound like it's the way to go. Just pray that there are never any cold snaps or power outages. :news: 

Texas Freeze Raises Cost Of Charging A Tesla To $900.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Texas-Freeze-Raises-Cost-Of-Charging-A-Tesla-To-900.html

• Haha 2

2.89 here in AZ for 87. We'll surpass 3 bucks before St Pat's day. Thanks Trump for keeping energy affordable for the past 4 years. Biden's white supremacist energy policies directly and disproportionately impact poor and minorities who are struggling to recover economically. The undocumented immigrants who do everyone's yard work around here all drive V8 trucks and haul trailers full of gas powered professional lawn equipment. This cuts directly into their ability to feed their families. 

56 minutes ago, Matt said:

2.89 here in AZ for 87. We'll surpass 3 bucks before St Pat's day. Thanks Trump for keeping energy affordable for the past 4 years. Biden's white supremacist energy policies directly and disproportionately impact poor and minorities who are struggling to recover economically. The undocumented immigrants who do everyone's yard work around here all drive V8 trucks and haul trailers full of gas powered professional lawn equipment. This cuts directly into their ability to feed their families. 

So not much different than last winter....I was paying 2.67 just outside of Yuma 

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

2.59.  It's enough for me to park the truck during the week and start driving the Civic.

You must have been driving the Civic last February as well then, because the price of gas was 2.35 on 2/23/20.

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Actually, 2.44 on 2/27/20, then 2.56 on 3/1/20, then it dropped when the Plandemic kicked in.

My area got down to 1.06, but you won't see that on any of the charts and it was going down since 1-20, so must have been different then where you were at.

Just now, racer254 said:

My area got down to 1.06, but you won't see that on any of the charts and it was going down since 1-20, so must have been different then where you were at.

My area saw below a buck, but that was after MN shut down middle of March for the Plandemic and demand dropped like a rock.  I track every tank I fill up, so I have the prices with dates.  

I on the other hand was really enjoying the low prices and open roads!  It was GLORIOUS running Hwy 29 between Wausau and Elk Mound at 100mph for MILES AND MILES without passing a single car!

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

My area saw below a buck, but that was after MN shut down middle of March for the Plandemic and demand dropped like a rock.  I track every tank I fill up, so I have the prices with dates.  

I on the other hand was really enjoying the low prices and open roads!  It was GLORIOUS running Hwy 29 between Wausau and Elk Mound at 100mph for MILES AND MILES without passing a single car!

Yep, it was very nice when it got that low.  Buddy filled up his barrels at his house when Non ethanol hit 1.39.  Granted it does usually go up heading out of winter into spring and summer, but this is really going up around me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, racer254 said:

Sorry, this is caused by green energy standards.  Hey, how is that nice furnace working in Wisconsin....I bet the heat you get is produced by fossil fuels.

Are you really still repeating this lie...FFS you are one simple sonofabitch!🤣🤣

• Haha 1