Check your account email address ×

I’ve read hundreds of posts about the 6th and I’m still trying to figure out what they protesters did.

jtssrx

I guess daring to challenge politicians is unexceptable if you do it in the name of Trump. Where buildings burned no. Was a single politician hurt no. Was a cop hurt no we later found out the story about the capital police officer being beaten was a lie. As a matter of fact the only people hurt were a female Trump supporter who was murdered and three others that had medical emergencies. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I guess daring to challenge politicians is unexceptable if you do it in the name of Trump. Where buildings burned no. Was a single politician hurt no. Was a cop hurt no we later found out the story about the capital police officer being beaten was a lie. As a matter of fact the only people hurt were a female Trump supporter who was murdered and three others that had medical emergencies. 

The media really ran with that cop being beaten too....was there ever a recant I wonder...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Next time a bank robber isn’t successful getting money the courts should let him off.

Your an idiot 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Huh, 27% of Dems aren't as dumb as a bucket of bolts, surprised it's that high.  

:lol:

They are smart enough to stick together at least and because of that Republicans are fucked.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

How does anyone come to the conclusion the protesters were there to KILL Pence? or anyone?  is there any evidence of this?  

I think the dude with the horns said get him.

:lol:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Dave said:

They are smart enough to stick together at least and because of that Republicans are fucked.

Agreed.   The media makes it easy for them.  They never have to answer for any lies. See above post , by old Indy. 
Absolute cunts .  Lining up this morning to back Dems and the media.....not to blast them for their waste of time and lies of unity.  What a disgrace they are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Most here don’t vote and some are not even US citizens the rest never passed their civics classes.

Clearly, you serve FS as the single point of knowledge, success, morals, integrity and higher education.  

WOW!  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Dave said:

Likely was!

It was probably closer to 93 but the editor felt it wouldn't be prudent to post that so, facts were adjusted.  Normal.

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He's my go to guy on all current events. 

Smart choice!

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Next time a bank robber isn’t successful getting money the courts should let him off.

Your an idiot 

What did they do dipshit I’ll wait for your answer. This isn’t the minority report fuckwad we don’t prosecute people for crimes they didn’t commit 

On 2/14/2021 at 8:12 AM, Mainecat said:

Your an idiot 

You mean just like the BLM guys who destroyed 100's of businesses and looted them that the Dems paid their fines for??