Check your account email address ×

9 year old handcuffed & pepper sprayed

20 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

JMO but that's why they need to do away with qualified immunity for police, make them personally and financially responsible for their actions and not the tax payers of the communities they live in.

Qualified immunity goes out the window the moment a cop breaks your rights. More often than not most people are afraid of the fucks and eat their own rights. Then are afraid to say anything.

Regardless, I would sue the fucks.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:14 AM, Jerry 976 said:

9 year old handcuffed & pepper sprayed in the back of a police car....... blink.gif.dcc9ba054d630b50d5cfbb1a4d7bec88.gif

Friggin kids are the third generation raised to not listen or follow instructions and are never wrong. Their parents did this and they learned from their parents you think this is bad just wait until that one has kids.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

Friggin kids are the third generation raised to not listen or follow instructions and are never wrong. Their parents did this and they learned from their parents you think this is bad just wait until that one has kids.

should only be 7-8 years before that happens.

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

I couldn’t imagine calling the police to discipline my kids.   :lol: 

If it was my Dad, I would of been begging the cop to take me with them. so I wouldn’t  have to deal with him. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Qualified immunity goes out the window the moment a cop breaks your rights. More often than not most people are afraid of the fucks and eat their own rights. Then are afraid to say anything.

Regardless, I would sue the fucks.

52 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If it was my Dad, I would of been begging the cop to take me with them. so I wouldn’t  have to deal with him. 

You cant imagine it and I would not consider it but there are those who do just that as that video shows. That is parental fail right there calling the police as you cannot deal with a nine year old and getting mad when it went bad. That kid was so used to empty threats she could care less and schools are full of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

If it was my Dad, I would of been begging the cop to take me with them. so I wouldn’t  have to deal with him

Same here!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Same here!

If it were my dad I wouldn't have been able to sit for a week after he was done whooping my ass for behaving like that no cops needed.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If my kid acted like that to police I wouldn’t have an issue with how they reacted. 

Then You’re an absolute disgrace to fatherhood. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/7/2021 at 2:05 PM, Doomxz600 said:

You cant imagine it and I would not consider it but there are those who do just that as that video shows. That is parental fail right there calling the police as you cannot deal with a nine year old and getting mad when it went bad. That kid was so used to empty threats she could care less and schools are full of them.

This.

The cops could have maced her , tazed her and beaten her with a billy club and you’d still have bootlicking faggot ass pieces of filth blaming the parents and carrying water for the cops

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Cops came to question my kid.

Got that on vid too if you wanna see it... :lol:

i remember my father lighting up a cop when i got arrested for trespassing/breaking and entering back when I was like 16-17.   End of day we were in the wrong being where we were but the police behavior was out of bounds and my father was having none of it when he got to the station and they started spewing their bullshit.  the 2 of us underage were just let go,  my other buddy was 18 and pleaded out.    

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The cops could have maced her , tazed her and beaten her with a billy club and you’d still have bootlicking faggot ass pieces of filth blaming the parents and carrying water for the cops

And then there's dumb fucks like you who blame the cops for everything