Check your account email address ×

While the Repubs here worry about Muslims coming to the US.....

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We are going to see a lot more of this going forward.  If censorship won't be accepted, grouping then labeling to strip liberties away will.  Gonna get interesting.

This absolutely correct except censorship will also be accepted by the sheep.

1 hour ago, old indy said:

MC I have some serious questions for you here.

What do the proud boys stand for?

what does BLM stand for?

What does Antifa stand for?  

What group has openly done the most physical damage to this country in the last year and a half?                  

Do you really expect pampers @Mainecatto respond ? I am still waiting on him to defend his stance on xl pipeline this is prob the 20th time I time calling him out to defend his position . 

The fraud cant awnser unless mother Jones tells her flock what to say 

Seems no one here can tell the difference from the BLM and proud boys. 

BLM never broke in to the US Capitol building where the entire congress was assembled to confirm a fair election with intent to kill members of Congress and the Vice President.

They beat police officers killing one officer, searched for congress members, openly yelling hang Mike Pence (they had a gallows set up out front?

They ransacked offices, destroyed windows, pissed and shit in the hallways.

If you can’t see the difference your all fuckin dumb as a rocks

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you really expect pampers @Mainecatto respond ? I am still waiting on him to defend his stance on xl pipeline this is prob the 20th time I time calling him out to defend his position . 

Your the worst conspiracy theorist here.

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I wasnt trying to lead him or taunt just wondering how he can look at them ALL and calls the PB the problem.    i dont see anything that the proud boys have done to earn the designation of terrorist, the others on the other hand do it almost daily.  

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

BLM never broke in to the US Capitol building where the entire congress was assembled to confirm a fair election with intent to kill members of Congress and the Vice President.

They beat police officers killing one officer, searched for congress members, openly yelling hang Mike Pence (they had a gallows set up out front?

So it only matters if it's the capital?

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did the Proud boys storm the Supreme Court? No?

Did they kill several, if not scores, of police officers over the summer? Remember Portland?

Did they set churches, businesses, local/state/federal buildings on fire?

Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history

https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-property-damage-276c9bcc-a455-4067-b06a-66f9db4cea9c.html

You seriously act like no one was here during the past 12 months.

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No BLM didn't storm the capitol building instead they ransacked, looted & burned privately owned business' that had nothing to do with what BLM was angry about. 

Both groups were violent, destructive & deadly. Yet only one get labeled terrorists. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Did the blm not storm in to the capital building and occupied Nancy office ? Now never happend 

What about the fed court house in Portland? Now 

What about burning down a federal post office or a city cop shop ? Naw missed that one 

What about burning down a Hud housing project ? 

Litteraly shot cops in the head 

What crew do you really see as more destructive?  BTW litteraly top 4 examples all federal 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

I wasnt trying to lead him or taunt just wondering how he can look at them ALL and calls the PB the problem.    i dont see anything that the proud boys have done to earn the designation of terrorist, the others on the other hand do it almost daily.  

True but he was told to think something else 

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Did the blm not storm in to the capital building and occupied Nancy office ? Now never happend 

What about burning down a federal post office or a city cop shop ? Naw missed that one 

What crew do you really see as more destructive?  BTW litteraly top 4 examples all federal 

Yeah but @Mainecat was told that is mostly peaceful.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Each day McLiar shows just how bad his dementia has gotten