Check your account email address ×

Circle back with you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All that in just a week or so? :lol: Wow

Imagine trying to get on the same page as Biden, Harris and Obama all at the same time.   Obama and Harris running the show but she has to balance it out with what dementia Joe has and will say.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Imagine trying to get on the same page as Biden, Harris and Obama all at the same time.   Obama and Harris running the show but she has to balance it out with what dementia Joe has and will say.  

Maybe he needs to hire Sarah Sanders or Kayleigh McEnany. They both kicked ass pretty good

Actually having a weekly press conference is unusual to the Trumpers here but actually not making up a lie when asked a question was unheard of until the last week.

Also not calling the media names and huffing off in anger is a breath of fresh air.

The Covid update was great yesterday. Actual professional people answering questions to America. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe he needs to hire Sarah Sanders or Kayleigh McEnany. They both kicked ass pretty good

Kayleigh was probably the most prepared I've ever seen. And she wasn't lobbed softball questions daily. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

If you mean lying yeah they were awesome.

Circling Back means....I’m not gonna lie”

The frequency it's being used means...I got nothing OR I aint saying nothing

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Would you rather a lie or no transparency?

To me....No transparency = Lie

She either doesn't have answers or doesn't want to answer. So either grossly incompetent or conniving 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

What I was also thinking. Imagine getting your daily briefings from Joe, who got them from Barak America, then trying to decipher and make sense of them? :lol:Poor woman. She's going to last as long as Joe does and likely end up in the same place Joe is going. 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Would you rather a lie or no transparency?

.If you dont have an answer to an easy policy question when your pushing EO's like they were Adderall tablets it's a good indicator you don't want to discuss any details because they would be exposed as idiotic and indefensible. So what do you do? Kick the can down the road and provide questions you can answer at the next briefing like what type of bread Joe eats for lunch.

Guaranteed there is no answer if the same question is asked again but we know those questions will never be asked again now don't we. 

45 minutes ago, Roosting said:

.If you dont have an answer to an easy policy question when your pushing EO's like they were Adderall tablets it's a good indicator you don't want to discuss any details because they would be exposed as idiotic and indefensible. So what do you do? Kick the can down the road and provide questions you can answer at the next briefing like what type of bread Joe eats for lunch.

Guaranteed there is no answer if the same question is asked again but we know those questions will never be asked again now don't we. 

Did you watch any of the press conferences? If no they you shouldn’t reply.

Transparency and the truth are good.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did you watch any of the press conferences? If no they you shouldn’t reply.

Transparency and the truth are good.

So why no clarity on simple policy questions then? Is she not the spokes person for the pres? Do they even talk to each other? 

I think your confused as to what constitutes transparency. You answer questions and provide information. not kick the can down the road.  time will tell.