Check your account email address ×

Fuck you Gravano

8 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Finally explains things. Some old washed up craping his pants, still trying to act 30 and talk like he's 20. Just curious what is a Jonsered 2186? Did I miss something between all your babbling?

Try again....slow down sound it out..

Answer the question. Try not to slobber on yourself...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You know how a closet homo thinks, because you are one!!! LMMFAO!!!!!  :owned:    You fukker, you got SELF-OWNED!!!!  

Not really i have kept a wife around for 24 yrs . You have had a string of sexual encounters ending in you kicking there ass after you  blow your load because they are fagots 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not really i have kept a wife around for 24 yrs . You have had a string of sexual encounters ending in you kicking there ass after you  blow your load because they are fagots 

Let's see your " BEARD " faggot. We used to catch guys in the rest areas, and they would call their WIVES to come bail them out!! LMAO!!

Let's see your wife in a bathing suit. I posted mine, post yours. 

Will you have the guts to do that, you faggot?   

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Your picture didn't work.  Fag.  So no I didn't see "what you fucking made in one fucking day"....  

It took a while but I managed to get one of his pictures to work. It was one of his broads Venus he said her name was. 

A7F91AE0-63AA-4ECA-BECD-EA3E381C71AE.jpeg

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let's see your " BEARD " faggot. We used to catch guys in the rest areas, and they would call their WIVES to come bail them out!! LMAO!!

Oh yuck!!! :puke:

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Does Uncle Znotty every get sick of the winning.   He's been beating down bitches with his 5D maglite like a Boss.  

I think he's ran out of ownage cum for the day and he's in bed re-generating the next load.

• Haha 2

On 1/21/2021 at 11:33 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Hey HOMO!

What's up?

Buy a sled? A boat? Get those trails cleared up?

No? Didn't think so.

What do you do all day? Sit on the toilet trying to piss? At your age, things don't work like they use to. How many naps you taking a day? Taking your metamucil? Do your joints hurt? 

I'm just out enjoying life. Fucking around in my garage, playing in my tractor and out exploring the trails on my nice snowmobile.

You stay on the porch.

:thumbsup:

Edited by awful knawful
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2021 at 7:42 AM, awful knawful said:

Hey HOMO!

What's up?

Buy a sled? A boat? Get those trails cleared up?

No? Didn't think so.

What do you do all day? Sit on the toilet trying to piss? At your age, things don't work like they use to. How many naps you taking a day? Taking your metamucil? Do your joints hurt? 

I'm just out enjoying life. Fucking around in my garage, playing in my tractor and out exploring the trails on my nice snowmobile.

You stay on the porch.

:thumbsup:

You fukkin faggot. If all I had to worry about was your stupid little house/lot, and your garage, I would be out on the trails every day. 

You don't even know how to weld.  Take your ESAB and shove it up your ass.

I take my acetylene torch, cut brackets by eye-balling them, and weld them in 5-10 minutes. It saves the whole mower/deck, and hundreds of dollars. 

Bwahahahaha!   You can't cut with a torch!! LMAO!! Where's your 55 Chevy floor welding? LMAO!! 

Show us some of your welding, you jerk-off.   :bigfinger: