Check your account email address ×

First consumer jump in a Ram TRX.... potentially totaled?

BOHICA

• BOHICA changed the title to First consumer jump in a Ram TRX.... potentially totaled?
  • Gold Member
Just now, Doorider said:

Where did you read is potential totaled? I thought it was just the skid plate and front bumper, then the tailgate and back window from the spare tires flying around.  

Comment section some say a Bent frame.  Just some colorful topic title on my part.   Would probably be a challenge to total a $93000 truck in insurance company eyes

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Comment section some say a Bent frame.  Just some colorful topic title on my part.   Would probably be a challenge to total a $93000 truck in insurance company eyes

Frame definitely looks tweaked on passenger side

• Gold Member
Just now, Dave said:

Frame definitely looks tweaked on passenger side

When he took the raptor of of that jump it look tweaked but end up just being a broken bed mount....  no where close to as close to as big though on hang time and distance.  Nose it in like that on one corner and bend up the bumper right where the frame attaches....  it’s a 6500 lb truck landing on the front corner of the nose leads to me believe it has some underlying damage.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he has some cool cars,  no mechanical abilities and as this shows no common sense.   he got in early on the car youtuber train and makes good coin.  

Sure looks like it if that was his garage. Amazes me the income some of these people make off of Youtube. So he knows about cars just not mechanically inclined and maybe not all that bright...or maybe he just didn't care all that much  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sure looks like it if that was his garage. Amazes me the income some of these people make off of Youtube. So he knows about cars just not mechanically inclined and maybe not all that bright...or maybe he just didn't care all that much  :lol: 

yellow urus he bought for the wife who bakes cakes for a living and it got so much attention he bought her a black loaded 21 tahoe for another 80k to be a bit more discrete.  He's got a C8 C7 ZR1 with 1500hp,  the 63 Vette and a couple of raptors.  He buys a lot of them and does giveaways fo buying merch through a store he owns with another guy.  current giveaway is a raptor and 07 LBZ Chevy 2500.  

2 hours ago, Matt said:

He's one of those guys who fucks with the YouTube algorithms with all caps titles and makes a mint doing it.  More power to him.  Better watch what he does though or he'll be deplatformed.

he had an issue with one of his Raptor jumping videos being demonitized a few weeks back.  Youtubes a game and he's pretty good playing it  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

he had an issue with one of his Raptor jumping videos being demonitized a few weeks back.  Youtubes a game and he's pretty good playing it  

dude's fairly annoying not sure what the appeal of watching his stuff is. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Goonzquad FTW as far as YouTube goes.

the house builds ruined that for me. build a fucking shop to do car builds i'll watch religiously.  I like watchjrgo's new building.  2 motivated young kids though which i like.   they dropped 600k on the 3 lots they bought up there.  

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yellow urus he bought for the wife who bakes cakes for a living and it got so much attention he bought her a black loaded 21 tahoe for another 80k to be a bit more discrete.  He's got a C8 C7 ZR1 with 1500hp,  the 63 Vette and a couple of raptors.  He buys a lot of them and does giveaways fo buying merch through a store he owns with another guy.  current giveaway is a raptor and 07 LBZ Chevy 2500.  

every one a legit business deduction . all the power to him . 

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the house builds ruined that for me. build a fucking shop to do car builds i'll watch religiously.  I like watchjrgo's new building.  2 motivated young kids though which i like.   they dropped 600k on the 3 lots they bought up there.  

I agree the house the build is getting kind of old. They need to get back to there old ways and rebuild some damn cars.