Check your account email address ×

What do you call deep state?

To me it would be being caught on tape threatening to prosecute someone if they don’t find 11,000 votes for you, being caught on video inciting sedition and still have 190 Republicans vote against your impeachment.  It’s then having Mitch say, “I’ll have to look at the legal arguments. “.   

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

To me it would be being caught on tape threatening to prosecute some of they don’t find 11,000 votes for you, being caught on video inciting sedition and still have 190 Republicans vote against your impeachment.  It’s then having Mitch say, “I’ll have to look at the legal arguments. “.   

I stopped there ^^^  :lol: 

• Haha 1

There's almost 285,000 permanent fed govt employee's in DC area and 1.9 million nationwide.   DC area votes 95% democrap.   You are a simpleton if you don't think that doesn't impact how things are ran in our fed govt.

It checked Federal Election Commission records and reported that of the roughly $2 million given by feds in 14 agencies, “about $1.9 million, or 95 percent, went to” Clinton, the Democrat. It said that Department of Justice political donors gave 99 percent of their money to Clinton, while at the State Department, which she once headed, only 1 percent of the reported political contributions went to candidate Trump. It said that Trump got $8,756 from Justice employees, compared to $286,797 (at that date) for Clinton. Of the political contributions from Internal Revenue Service workers, 94 percent went to Clinton.

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/mike-causey-federal-report/2017/04/are-feds-democrats-or-republicans-follow-the-money-trail/  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

There's almost 285,000 permanent fed govt employee's in DC area.   DC area votes 95% democrap.   You are a simpleton if you don't think that doesn't impact how things are ran in our fed govt.  

Bingo.  Bunch of fucking idiots that fail to understand this.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There's almost 285,000 permanent fed govt employee's in DC area and 1.9 million nationwide.   DC area votes 95% democrap.   You are a simpleton if you don't think that doesn't impact how things are ran in our fed govt.

It checked Federal Election Commission records and reported that of the roughly $2 million given by feds in 14 agencies, “about $1.9 million, or 95 percent, went to” Clinton, the Democrat. It said that Department of Justice political donors gave 99 percent of their money to Clinton, while at the State Department, which she once headed, only 1 percent of the reported political contributions went to candidate Trump. It said that Trump got $8,756 from Justice employees, compared to $286,797 (at that date) for Clinton. Of the political contributions from Internal Revenue Service workers, 94 percent went to Clinton.

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/mike-causey-federal-report/2017/04/are-feds-democrats-or-republicans-follow-the-money-trail/  

Yet it was Republicans and their appointed judges who had to tell the truth about the election when trump lied. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yet it was Republicans and their appointed judges who had to tell the truth about the election when trump lied. 

Yet....but....maybe......

This is the deep state that even JFK was warning about almost 60 years ago.

Nope....no deep state beyond the power of the 3 branches of govt.   You are talking about the Senate minority leader saying even the President should be afraid of that organization.   

Coming from someone with as much intel knowledge as anyone in DC.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yet....but....maybe......

This is the deep state that even JFK was warning about almost 60 years ago.

Nope....no deep state beyond the power of the 3 branches of govt.   You are talking about the Senate minority leader saying even the President should be afraid of that organization.   

Coming from someone with as much intel knowledge as anyone in DC.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

Did the intelligence community fake Trump’s phone call or videos?

check out the link to Trump’s lies being  answered by a Republican and get back to me. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you have an excuse for the lies Trump told in the above video? Have all Presidents been caught on tape ordering someone to find 11,000 votes?

Ordering?  :lol:   Fuck dude give it up. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ordering?  :lol:   Fuck dude give it up. 

Seems to me that when a commander tells you to do something or risk prosecution, it’s an order. 

Maybe you have an excuse for his lies. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Seems to me that when a commander tells you to do something or risk prosecution, it’s an order. 

Maybe you have an excuse for his lies. 

This is where you are clearly losing interest here.  Maybe stop starting your posts out with this phrase?

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As evidenced by this thread, deep state is an ever evolving concept. Just like one of jt’s conspiracies. Loaded with emotion and tears. 

I guess if it’s been around since Kennedy’s time it would evolve. 
It’s been a great tool for Republicans because anytime they want to make fake accusations they claim it was a deep state coverup. 

They have people convinced that mainstream media isn’t reporting on major news items. What reporter would let something major go?