Check your account email address ×

Speaking of Terrorists and Presidential pardons

Lets not forget  Susan Rosenberg help to bomb government buildings in the 1980's and now after being pardoned by none other than Bill Clinton, Susan Rosenberg has served as vice chair of the board of directors for Thousand Currents, an organization that provides fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for the Black Lives Matter Global Movement. She was an active member of revolutionary left-wing movements whose illegal activities included bombing U.S. government buildings and committing armed robberies.

YES, a convicted terrorist is now helping fund-raising efforts for BLM

Just now, racer254 said:

Lets not forget  Susan Rosenberg help to bomb government buildings in the 1980's and now after being pardoned by none other than Bill Clinton, Susan Rosenberg has served as vice chair of the board of directors for Thousand Currents, an organization that provides fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for the Black Lives Matter Global Movement. She was an active member of revolutionary left-wing movements whose illegal activities included bombing U.S. government buildings and committing armed robberies.

Kayak Karen is oblivious to this little bit of history.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I can’t find any info on her being convicted of killing anyone. Did she?  I can see you being pissed off with her terrorist links and rightfully so. But what is your complaint now? That she now is into fundraising for her causes instead of bombing?  Seems like the justice system works in this case. Good call Bill Clinton. 

Since you want to compare Pardons. 
she spent 16 years in jail and later became an author, poet, Aids activist and fundraiser.  I can’t see where she was an associate of Clinton while commuting her crime. 

Trump is pardoning his partners in crime before they even serve a year.  Sometimes in exchange for their silence. 

I know it’s a fine line but maybe you can see the difference. 

Edited by revkevsdi

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's been brought up before in this forum.  Just thought it needed another booster shot, like COVID.

Democrats are far worst offenders for everything they are going after Trump for...

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I can’t find any info on her being convicted of killing anyone. Did she?  I can see you being pissed off with her terrorist links and rightfully so. But what is your complaint now? That she now is into fundraising for her causes instead of bombing?  Seems like the justice system works in this case. Good call Bill Clinton. 

Since you want to compare Pardons. 
she spent 16 years in jail and later became an author, poet, Aids activist and fundraiser.  I can’t see where she was an associate of Clinton while commuting her crime. 

Trump is pardoning his partners in crime before they even serve a year.  Sometimes in exchange for their silence. 

I know it’s a fine line but maybe you can see the difference. 

LOL! So this pardon is good but trumps are bad, now defend Clinton’s pardon of Marc rich. You,pathetic hypocrite.

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! So this pardon is good but trumps are bad, now defend Clinton’s pardon of Marc rich. You,pathetic hypocrite.

Yep. I explained my reasons. Would like like to defend the Pardon of Kushner’s father or Roger Stone?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. I explained my reasons. Would like like to defend the Pardon of Kushner’s father or Roger Stone?

Only you would defend a convicted terrorist because they were pardoned by a democrat.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Only you would defend a convicted terrorist because they were pardoned by a democrat.

I didn’t defend her violence. I defended her actions since the pardons. I defended Clinton because he pardoned her without it benefitting her. How many of Trumps pardons were friends and family?   I know you’ll just deflect again. You’d accept more shit from Trump than Ted Cruz

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Whataboutism, what liberals bleat when their hypocrisy is pointed out 

Whataboutism, the most overused cliche in the "woke" lexicon.  Then we have the whole term "woke" itself.