Check your account email address ×

Terrible economy Trump is taking over

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep. Some if these guys have completely forgotten the worst economic disaster of our lifetime just 8 years ago. Somehow Obama is responsible for causing all that transpired prior to that which caused it and the subsequent problems.

There is quite a bit of private equity being thrown around right now and if Trump comes thru with renegotiating some of these trade deals we will have some wicked expansion going on. 

Dump will ride the wave of economic progress Obama has led.......and in about 2 years it will be the Bush years all over again. Lower taxes and increased spending are what Dump is proposing....and how does that work out?  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump will ride the wave of economic progress Obama has led.......and in about 2 years it will be the Bush years all over again. Lower taxes and increased spending are what Dump is proposing....and how does that work out?  

You are still just a fucking idiot.  God damn entry level work from home salesman who thinks he has a clue about economic conditions.

You Rachel Maddow looking mother fucker!

Got my FUCKING money?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You could very well be right. The economy was going pretty strong at the end of Clintons term and the Republicans fucked it up in short order. I was done being a Republican by 2003. I'll give Trump a chance tho. I've been pretty honest in my criticism of Obama, for the good and the bad. I will do the same for trump.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You could very well be right. The economy was going pretty strong at the end of Clintons term and the Republicans fucked it up in short order. I was done being a Republican by 2003. I'll give Trump a chance tho. I've been pretty honest in my criticism of Obama, for the good and the bad. I will do the same for trump.

:lies:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who is responsible for the easy credit?

Business that give the easy credit and the people that take it.  The slow down has started....  sign are out there.  Not sure trump can right the ship.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Business that give the easy credit and the people that take it.  The slow down has started....  sign are out there.  Not sure trump can right the ship.

Is that why the fed raised interest rates..??  :snack:  And the market is almost at 20K?  Slowdown :lmao: .....give it a year or two when the R'a trickled on policies take effect :lmao: It's gonna happen and you're already making excuses :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is that why the fed raised interest rates..??  :snack:  And the market is almost at 20K?  Slowdown :lmao: .....give it a year or two when the R'a trickled on policies take effect :lmao: It's gonna happen and you're already making excuses :lol: 

Like you have any idea at all what is going on.  Go study your Dem-tard bible.

What an idiot.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bush completely fucked the country and the economy ......Obama did his best to hold it back as well but we are in much better shape now that we were when GWB left office

Stable...thats about it.

Just now, f7ben said:

Bush completely fucked the country and the economy ......Obama did his best to hold it back as well but we are in much better shape now that we were when GWB left office

Wow.  You made that whole statement and in no way walked toward "the weeds".

You high?

• Gold Member

Boeing going to layoff more people....  that doesnt happen in a booming economy.

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2016/12/19/boeing-buyouts-job-cuts-layoffs-2017.html?ana=e_ae_set1&s=article_du&ed=2016-12-19&u=ColXVN5SPzQtLHFP87ho2w07857290&t=1482195443&j=76806901

Boeing starts laying off and look what starts to happen to other industries in the area?????

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2016/12/19/deterioration-seattle-rents-apartment-development.html?ana=e_du_prem&s=article_du&ed=2016-12-19&u=ColXVN5SPzQtLHFP87ho2w07857290&t=1482195390&j=76806901

There are many other signs out there.  It will take around 4 years to see the effects of obama.  Unless trump can catch it in time and stop the fall we are getting ready to slowly enter.

Edited by BOHICA

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No its the deplorables underside of America that resides here on FS that makes me laugh.

Thanks I get my daily laughs here now.

He says between sips of his VSOP and puffs on his Macanudo.....what an old elitist cunt.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2008-2009 were the toughest years of my life professionally. Fuck George Bush. Things today are the best they've ever been for me. Obama has to get at least some of that credit. 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

2008-2009 were the toughest years of my life professionally. Fuck George Bush. Things today are the best they've ever been for me. Obama has to get at least some of that credit. 

Good thing you voted for change :snack:

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Bush had nothing to do with the housing collapse.  

34 minutes ago, Dave said:

Stable...thats about it.

Dude, I watched companies who have been around forever go out of business in the short time after the crash. I knew dozens of people who were unemployed in 2009. I'm not seeing any of that right now. It is FAR better now than it was 8 years ago. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Dude, I watched companies who have been around forever go out of business in the short time after the crash. I knew dozens of people who were unemployed in 2009. I'm not seeing any of that right now. It is FAR better now than it was 8 years ago. 

"8 years ago".

EIGHT FUCKING YEARS.

EIGHT!!!!!!!!