Check your account email address ×

Terrible economy Trump is taking over

jtssrx

What a crock of shit. The economy is doing just fine. Confidence may have been low for Obama, but following the worst recession since the Great Depression, that is to be expected... The economy may not be through the roof, but considering the global uncertainty, I wouldn't say it was doing bad. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What a crock of shit. The economy is doing just fine. Confidence may have been low for Obama, but following the worst recession since the Great Depression, that is to be expected... The economy may not be through the roof, but considering the global uncertainty, I wouldn't say it was doing bad. 

Not one 1/4 in 8 years with plus 3 percent GDP growth. 8 years of QE money printing by the fed. Come on dude the economy isn't good or even fine as you claim 

The economy is still somewhat unstable with props from the fed and consumer confidence finally starting to grow.  And remember, the "Great Recession" started almost 10 fucking years ago.  Obama's policies have had a stranglehold on growth and recovery with the lying campaign of "slow and steady".  I've said this before but we'd have recovered faster and have been better off if without Obama and his administration at all.....NOBODY doing anything and letting business and the economy run its course.  And we'd most likely have more businesses still in this nation producing jobs and goods.  

Adios to this idiot "king" and his big, pro-government cronies.  A fool's fool whose only chance to maintain a positive reputation is in the hands of the biased MSM's protection of the Democratic Party.  But for hose of us smart enough to look at the real economic factors and inportany leadership traits.......he's a FAIL.

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not one 1/4 in 8 years with plus 3 percent GDP growth. 8 years of QE money printing by the fed. Come on dude the economy isn't good or even fine as you claim 

I just don't buy this "terrible" narrative. Terrible implies imminent doom. I don't see anything struggling so much we are in dire straights. 

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol::nuts:

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think his average was 1.7 % which is awful.

How's everyone's portfolios doing? Real Estate holdings? Job outlooks in your areas. Don't tell me the Super Tards in Madison in the  Libtard state of WI  are doing that much better than everyone else...? Things are getting better. Saying that won't put Obama in for four more years or take away the fact that he failed on so many levels. 

What a failure but believes vacationing in Hawaii is deserved :lol:

The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinate of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.

Ronald Reagan brought forth an annual real GDP growth of 3.5%.
Barack Obama will be lucky to average a 1.55% GDP growth rate.

This ranks Obama as the fourth worst presidency on record.

Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.

If the economy continues to perform below 2.67% GDP growth rate this year, President Barack Obama will leave office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.

24 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What a failure but believes vacationing in Hawaii is deserved :lol:

The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinate of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.

Ronald Reagan brought forth an annual real GDP growth of 3.5%.
Barack Obama will be lucky to average a 1.55% GDP growth rate.

This ranks Obama as the fourth worst presidency on record.

Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.

If the economy continues to perform below 2.67% GDP growth rate this year, President Barack Obama will leave office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.

Actually think of what you just posted, then compare  the amount of foreign competition  then and now, the number of US jobs that went overseas after Reagan left office and Obama took office.

Comparing todays world economy to the economy of Reagan may make for political fodder but it is truly comparing apples and oranges.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How's everyone's portfolios doing? Real Estate holdings? Job outlooks in your areas. Don't tell me the Super Tards in Madison in the  Libtard state of WI  are doing that much better than everyone else...? Things are getting better. Saying that won't put Obama in for four more years or take away the fact that he failed on so many levels. 

Hey your little microcosm isnt reflective of the rest of the country pal. The rest of the country is like Afghanistan! Poor as fuck. Obama ruined it! You just dont know wtf youre talking about, ok?

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Like this this?

t76RnF7.jpg

Just because no man, pussy ass liberal or otherwise, didn't want to have children with Bussman sized foreheads like that woman has does not make it acceptable to blame white privilege for the reason she doesn't have kids.