Check your account email address ×

Twitter Puts Donny In Timeout....

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yeah, no....

his entire online persona has been to spread mis-truth and stoke fires of discontent based on lies. What is happening now is nothing more than him reaping what he has sown throughout his entire online existence. It is finally coming full circle on him. 

That's all true. But it's also beside the point of my posts in this thread. A message saying "go home" is the one message of his recently that shouldn't be squashed. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Except when he told everyone yesterday that the election was stolen and They had to fight like hell to keep in power. How did you expect his Trumpanzies to act?

Also beside the point. That is a message that should have been squashed. Not the message saying "go home." 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Also beside the point. That is a message that should have been squashed. Not the message saying "go home." 

It’s awfully hard to justify him being President when he needs someone to babysit him so he doesn’t cause riots. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s awfully hard to justify him being President when he needs someone to babysit him so he doesn’t cause riots. 

He's not your president though.  Dude....again, Canada....you live in Canada.

Simmer down you queer hoser.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's all true. But it's also beside the point of my posts in this thread. A message saying "go home" is the one message of his recently that shouldn't be squashed. 

The mentality of his supporters. “Awe he’s just saying that”. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The mentality of his supporters. “Awe he’s just saying that”. 

No, it isn't.  Stop being stupid.  Many of us are hoping this is the last thing he does in office.  Something finally worthy! Let's get this going!

I thought you were all for this?  Why are you suddenly rethinking this?  ...nevermind...  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, it isn't.  Stop being stupid.  Many of us are hoping this is the last thing he does in office.  Something finally worthy! Let's get this going!

I thought you were all for this?  Why are you suddenly rethinking this?  ...nevermind...  :lmao:

they took out the woman and the entire effort fell apart. Sad. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

they took out the woman and the entire effort fell apart. Sad. 

What a great concept...imagine all the peoples businesses that could've been saved earlier

Edited by Dave

Just now, Dave said:

What a great concept...imagine all the peoples businesses that could've been saved earlier

Fuck them.  They didn't build that!  

Wasn’t that a trump nazi? 

No, she was just an idiot trying to be somebody.

She threw a poor punch. No hip. Sad. 

Somebody got knocked the fuck down though....so, there is that.  Want to play the game?  Gotta be ready to lose.  Like Oh so many though....just a lot of fucking mouth.

That was a girl punch. Weak. No hip and zero timing. 

It was for a girl though.  So, appropriate.  Have you ever seen a real punch in person.  I mean,  what really happens when somebody takes one to the face at point blank.  It ain't like the movies.  I mean a hospital grade punch.  

The antiorangeman callingvthevtrumoets crazy. Lolololol

Just read all the responses above and you tell me who is batshit crazy.

You guys need to change the strain your smoking ir just drop it cold turkey. 😆 😂 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m assuming that Biden and the powers to be will do the same to him that he did to Obama. Revoke his security clearance following the termination of his ridiculous presidency. It’ll all be he said she said and no one believe anything he says anyway. He’s also got some legal problems pending in New York that’ll keep him real busy. 

Again he will be building a federal mandated library in his place if birth and it will be filled with every document and every recorded conversation and they all are .

A massive middle finger to NYC and the libs who live there and love them some govenment and there laws 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Again he will be building a federal mandated library in his place if birth and it will be filled with every document and every recorded conversation and they all are .

A massive middle finger to NYC and the libs who live there and love them some govenment and there laws 

I can tell that you’re quivering with anticipation. :lol2:

NOW, Trump says there will be an orderly TRANSITION!!!

Now, after 60 lawsuits, and an attempted coup!! 

The fucking bastard!! The fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!