Check your account email address ×

I’m disappointed.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That group of red hats couldn’t even tie their own shoes. :lol: 

And yet they were able to get into the capitol building and even get into Nancy Pelosi's office.  Please, tell me again how inept you think they are.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

And yet they were able to get into the capital and even get into Nancy Pelosi's office.  Please, tell me again how inept you think they are.

If they were black - they’d been shot. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yes, trumpers are the model of physical fitness and healthy living :lol: 

118cc16c-30dd-4cb0-9f1d-586a02509c70.jpg

See there you go again....all about Trump....you must have a thing for all the nasty bull Dyke democrats..

:lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

no, I was actually talking about his rabid pack of morbidly obese supporters. 

eliminating voters under the age of 30, because they're morons, I'd venture to say the BMI averages of both sides are pretty damn even.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

eliminating voters under the age of 30, because they're morons, I'd venture to say the BMI averages of both sides are pretty damn even.

those rural red counties he swept would all have pretty healthy BMI's :lol: 

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

If they were black - they’d been shot. 

Hey loser....You might have missed it, a white woman was. Should we riot ? 

16 hours ago, racer254 said:

You mean it isn't an attempted coup like the liberal media is stating?

It was an attempt but Trump is so fucking incompetent he failed at this too.  You’d think having the President tell you “This election was stolen. You won’t have a country unless you fight like hell” would have brought a bigger crowd. 
Did any of the Trumpanzies from here answer their leaders call?  Or did the previous 29,500 lies make you realize how stupid you were for voting Trump?

• USA Contributing Member

The left side of protesters go after Target stores and small businesses, you think your elected officials give a shit?  Those clowns burned down their own neighborhoods.  Guaranteed the congressmen and senators representing those areas slept through all that BS as it happened.

This group took it right to Washington... right to Pelosi's office.  The guy should have taken a shit on her desk and smiled for the camera.  Elected officials definitely will remember this.

If I were to support a protest it would be down in Washington.  Just say'n.   

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Hey loser....You might have missed it, a white woman was. Should we riot ? 

Evidently three died of medical issues as well. They must all follow the same training regimen as Trump. Hamberder hamberder hamberder. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was an attempt but Trump is so fucking incompetent he failed at this too.  You’d think having the President tell you “This election was stolen. You won’t have a country unless you fight like hell” would have brought a bigger crowd. 
Did any of the Trumpanzies from here answer their leaders call?  Or did the previous 29,500 lies make you realize how stupid you were for voting Trump?

-4,435 reputation.

By all means, continue on with your waste of time here.  No one's listening. :lol:

• Like 3