Check your account email address ×

Deficit Hawks...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

ANd the asshole goes and signs this disgusting spending bill, He should have had some balls and not caved.

Said it would be easy to eliminate the debt in 8 years....of course he got off to a good start and only has 4 :lol:  Good thing you lap up his lies :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Said it would be easy to eliminate the debt in 8 years....of course he got off to a good start and only has 4 :lol:  Good thing you lap up his lies :lmao: 

Did you contact your house rep and senators to demand the vote no on that last spending bill?

• Like 1

Biden to the rescue!  :lol:

Can't wait to see this!!!  You fucking dork.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Biden to the rescue!  :lol:

Can't wait to see this!!!  You fucking dork.  :lmao:

What was the debt and deficit when biden got to washington?  I bet he will fix it the right way.  :pc:The OP is really a special kind of hypocrite.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Did you contact your house rep and senators to demand the vote no on that last spending bill?

Why would I?  Contacted them to vote No on the tax cut scam.  More investment is good - not bad.  I’m glad to see my fellow Americans who need a hand get them some Donny money.  :thumbsup:

Just now, racer254 said:

What was the debt and deficit when biden got to washington?  The OP is really a special kind of hypocrite.

Less than when Ronny blew a hole in it and started taxing your dads social security :snack:

Why would I?  Contacted them to vote No on the tax cut scam.  More investment is good - not bad.  I’m glad to see my fellow Americans who need a hand get them some Donny money.  :thumbsup:

So then your cool with a rising defecit. Got it. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

So then your cool with a rising defecit. Got it. 

I don’t care about the debt.  Ironically the annual budget deficit has trended in the correct direction with D’s In charge.  Repugs seem to focus on it when the D’s have the WH...otherwise they don’t give a fuck either.  Tax cuts for corps and 1% era is more important.   But eh - clowns like you and racer lap up whatever the Repugs are feeding you.  

I don’t care about the debt.  Ironically the annual budget deficit has trended in the correct direction with D’s In charge.  Repugs seem to focus on it when the D’s have the WH...otherwise they don’t give a fuck either.  Tax cuts for corps and 1% era is more important.   But eh - clowns like you and racer lap up whatever the Repugs are feeding you.  

You are literally brainless.  Just keep spewing what you are told though....Like a good cuck!  Where is Your girlfriend, BarbieHands?

• Like 1

Actualy I was opposed to both stimulouses. Said from the begining it should be just unemployment and low / interst loans to small business's .

But anyone that dosnt line up with dems on each and every item like you do gets labeled a Trumper. 

You are the same thing as a trump groupie, just for the other side.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actualy I was opposed to both stimulouses. Said from the begining it should be just unemployment and low / interst loans to small business's .

But anyone that dosnt line up with dems on each and every item like you do gets labeled a Trumper. 

You are the same thing as a trump groupie, just for the other side.

I don’t need the stimulus.  A lot of people don’t.  I’d rather it be targeted with more money to those who do.  It was doled out in mass for simplicity and Donny’s crew is inept enough they even fucked that up.  Too many of Mnuchin’s buddies hands in the cookie jar.  

I don’t need the stimulus.  A lot of people don’t.  I’d rather it be targeted with more money to those who do.  It was doled out in mass for simplicity and Donny’s crew is inept enough they even fucked that up.  Too many of Mnuchin’s buddies hands in the cookie jar.  

I didnt need it. Had the best yr since mid 90's. My wife didnt need it . She worked 15 hrs a week from APril till October , was paid for 40 hrs a week. 

None of my customers needed it. ( about 50% of them got it ) They had more money then they have had in yrs. 

And bout 50 million working Americans didnt need it . Politicians sold out our kids and grandkids to buy votes. 

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I didnt need it. Had the best yr since mid 90's. My wife didnt need it . She worked 15 hrs a week from APril till October , was paid for 40 hrs a week. 

None of my customers needed it. ( about 50% of them got it ) They had more money then they have had in yrs. 

And bout 50 million working Americans didnt need it . Politicians sold out our kids and grandkids to buy votes. 

The minuscule addition to the debt is meaningless.  The debt is meaningless and nobody gives a fuck about it.  Those who claim to are just lying to you.  

The deficit doesn't really matter as long as we are a superpower and have a very strong military. Money is a belief system and as long as we hold our power, the world will believe that our money has power. As soon as we lose that power ratio, the deficit will matter. What matters more currently to everyday people is inflation, but that is related to our deficit and multiple other factors.

1 hour ago, BobRoss said:

The deficit doesn't really matter as long as we are a superpower and have a very strong military. Money is a belief system and as long as we hold our power, the world will believe that our money has power. As soon as we lose that power ratio, the deficit will matter. What matters more currently to everyday people is inflation, but that is related to our deficit and multiple other factors.

and our power was diminishing,  thank god we have Biden to bring us back to being relevant.  

:news:  

• Haha 1