Check your account email address ×

Fresh start for the new year

ckf

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i was more referring to the buying the hat and being a trumptard.   I voted for the jackass twice  

Be careful.....even though you voted for Trump.....calling him names could get you labeled a liberal around here  :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Be careful.....even though you voted for Trump.....calling him names could get you labeled a liberal around here  :lol:

Not from liberals thou. Hell they beleive any woman who dosnt have an ace of spades tatoo is a racist.

29 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not from liberals thou. Hell they beleive any woman who dosnt have an ace of spades tatoo is a racist.

Nope....at least they know that much. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Welcome back Dave and AMG! My vow to all of you for this new year is to remain unchanged!  Well, maybe a bit less tolerant of cowardly twats.

:bc:

SEEKING  CONFRONTATION!!!! 

What a cheesedick.🤣

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

SEEKING  CONFRONTATION!!!! 

What a cheesedick.🤣

Who is seeking it?  Seems like the SJW crowd are to me.  It's not my fault if they run into problems.  Maybe they should prepare for it...and not be so surprised when they get pushback for minding their own god damn business.

I can see how this bothers you though.  Run your dick hole a lot in public?  Yeah.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Welcome back Dave and AMG! My vow to all of you for this new year is to remain unchanged!  Well, maybe a bit less tolerant of cowardly twats.

:bc:

Take a chill pill you fucking Midget. I really am getting tired of the hostility around here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL, it's not just the left.  I guess the larger right winged circle jerk doesn't bother you?   :lol:

Not really, since they don’t start multiple meaningless threads/day and don’t have the “I’m smarter than you” arrogance like those 3 do. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The forum is 99.9% Trumpers but those damn left wingers!!!!!🤣

99% LMAO. I know most of the ‘quieter’ members hear lean conservative in their beliefs and quite a few prob voted for Trump but I can’t really think of anyone here who’s your typical passionate ‘Trumper’. (ie.-attends trump rallies)

• Like 1

Just now, rump-rider said:

Not really, since they don’t start multiple meaningless threads/day and don’t have the “I’m smarter than you” arrogance like those 3 do. 

99% LMAO. I know most of the ‘quieter’ members hear lean conservative in their beliefs and quite a few prob voted for Trump but I can’t really think of anyone here who’s your typical passionate ‘Trumper’. (ie.-attends trump rallies)

If you say so.

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

Nailed it.....100%.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so.

:lmao: The delusion is mind-numbing.  Most on here a passionate MAGA’s.....never a bad word to say even when he’s on tape.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: The delusion is mind-numbing.  Most on here a passionate MAGA’s.....never a bad word to say even when he’s on tape.

The difference between you and your type vs. the conservative crowd is you are absolutely TRIGGERED by anything pro-Trump.  Hence the TDS term towards people like yourself.  Has nothing to do with MAGA, it's flat out TDS.

Just now, Bontz said:

The difference between you and your type vs. the conservative crowd is you are absolutely TRIGGERED by anything pro-Trump.  Hence the TDS term towards people like yourself.  Has nothing to do with MAGA, it's flat out TDS.

And you and your ilk are the same way.

10 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.....100%.

LOL,. You 2 must have forgotten about your buddy JT. :lol:

GMAFB

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

:lmao: More delusion....so common you don’t even realize it or...... :lol:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: More delusion....so common you don’t even realize it or...... :lol:  

What it boils down to is they don't agree with your position, therefore you are a stupid mother fucker. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

What it boils down to is they don't agree with your position, therefore you are a stupid mother fucker. :lol:

BTW,. I don't agree with everything that you post either. :lol:

Stupid mother fucker :lol:

Edited by ckf
added stupid mother fucker

Just now, ckf said:

Today is the first Trump anything I’ve posted in weeks and like moths to flame they come.:thumbsup::lmao: