Check your account email address ×

The absolute height of the sanctimonious “look at me” participation trophy crowd

f7ben

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...Neal triggered somebody but good!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

He stole a vaccine dose from an elderly sick person who may have actually benefited from it all so he could show off his vaccine card 

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Right, because you started a thread hoping nobody would respond. :lmao:

I never start a thread hoping you respond.....because you’re boring and predictable and easily butthurt 

Just now, snoughnut said:

That's fine but it appears it's ruining Ben's day. :lmao:

Well, somebody was gonna do that sooner or later anyway.  :lol: 

Just now, Cold War said:

Heroes!!!! 
Do you get a little sticker to display proudly,  like when you vote? 

OH, I know!  Heroes!!!  ALL OF THEM!!!

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I never start a thread hoping you respond.....because you’re boring and predictable and easily butthurt 

Yeah right, you're the pussy who ran off to butthurt island for a few weeks because I posted that famous pic of you on the ice that everybody has seen a hundred times. Then you tried to retaliate and you got caught lying about me when all I was doing was looking out for my mother after my dad died in regards to the boat transaction with Jammin. Go fuck yourself you miserable prick. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yeah right, you're the pussy who ran off to butthurt island for a few weeks because I posted that famous pic of you on the ice that everybody has seen a hundred times. Then you tried to retaliate and you got caught lying about me when all I was doing was looking out for my mother after my dad died in regards to the boat transaction with Jammin. Go fuck yourself you miserable prick. 

Ahhh....are you brain dead?

You went from 

I HAD ZERO TO DO WITH ANY OF THAT

To

WELL I MAY HAVE CALLED JAMMIN AND ASKED HIM TO IMMEDIATELY PAY MY MOM DERRRR

Whos the fucking liar???

Edited by f7ben

And I let it go you fucking retarded lying piece of shit because you immediately cried to Jammin and he has enough to deal with currently without your drama filled lying ass who is incapable of letting anything at all go badgering him

Just now, f7ben said:

Ahhh....are you brain dead?

You went from 

I HAD ZERO TO DO WITH ANY IF THAT

To

WELK I MAY HAVE CALLED JAMMIN AND ASKED HIM TO IMMEDIATELY PAY MY MOM DERRRR

Whos the fucking liar???

The truth is, you accused me of trying to renig on the sale, that's not what happened. I called John only looking to get paid for a boat he already in his possession after my father died, I was only looking out for my mom like any son would and you tried to paint a different picture and everybody in here called you out on it and you ran off to butthurt island, nice try though.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And I let it go you fucking retarded lying piece of shit because you immediately cried to Jammin and he has enough to deal with currently without your drama filled lying ass who is incapable of letting anything at all go badgering him

I called John to have my memory refreshed because the whole thing was really so insignificant that I'd forgotten about it and you made it out to be much worse than it really was. You're the one who's a drama queen lying ass prick.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I called John to have my memory refreshed because the whole thing was really so insignificant that I'd forgotten about it and you made it out to be much worse than it really was. You're the one who's a drama queen lying ass prick.

Ah huh.....it was so insignificant that I knew the call happened. Fucking moron

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Big time Bhent failure on that.  You would expect he would just admit it but he's till ducking it.  

I brought up exactly what happened and told it like it was. Plain and simple