Check your account email address ×

Techi guys

XCR1250

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

9v charger should work, lower the wattage the better so you don't overheat the battery

How would I plug it in to the charger? It came with a double male end 3.4mm cord, actually I have 2 batteries that way for a Far Infrared twin device.

29 minutes ago, Legend said:

A hobby store should have what you need. Like where they sell higher end RC cars and stuff.

Thanks.

Nearest one is 65 miles away..LOL

Looking for a charger to maybe charge both at the same time, it's for my knees.

Edited by XCR1250

46 minutes ago, 1995xcr600 said:

Hey, that should work, looks like the same ends..the seller on Amazon sent me a response about the issue, he claims they don't send a charging link because it's a common cord with a USB on the other end, I have dozens of USB cords for many things, none have that end, some have a regular 3.5 mm male end but those do not have the internal "hole", it needs to be a hollow internal plug.

Here is his response, China I'm sure as lots of what he says makes little sense.

Hello
Thank you for your letter, we are very willing to serve you
Battery power; about 19W
Battery; 7.4V capacity; 2600 mA
Two 4.3-inch extra wires are battery link knee pads
Since the charging link cable is a very common USB round hole plug link cable, the manufacturer is not equipped with a charging cable at the factory in order to reduce the cost of customers’ purchases. I will attach a picture for your reference. You can view your home Is there such a charging cable? Please rest assured that everything we do in the store is based on 100% customer satisfaction. If you don’t have one at home, we are willing to resend a charging link for you

Here are the steps
Long press the button for 3-5 seconds to start normally
The light flashes after turning on. This is a constant temperature
Press all three lights of red, white and blue, and then the lights will be always on the second time
This is normal fever
Looking forward to your friendly reply
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will definitely solve the problem for you
Sincere regards
Happy new year 

Another thing he states is "long press the button and a light will flash", there are no buttons only a red strip which is in the pic he sent about how to-- I guess turn on the battery power, I removed the red strip to look underneath and there is no buttons at all but does have several deeper holes with green surface inside all the holes, looks like I'm looking at the actual battery, but nothing lights up.

Edited by XCR1250