Check your account email address ×

Trump signs shit covid bill

jtssrx

Just now, Angry ginger said:

well Trump could have tried to behave like an adult not like a petulant child.  And he could have tried to legislate so his 4 years weren't wiped out within a short period.  The only one trump has to blame is himself.   Voters have always been emotional,  its how he got elected in 16 and it's how he lost in 20.  

He had the right instincts about being shitty toward those deserving, just too many wrong ways of going about it....and way to frequently. It was fun at first then, it just got old and gross.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

"You" in that instance is the people challenging the results. Surely you're able to understand that. 

You(that's you, racer254 in this instance) can't admit that Trump only wants to investigate the states he lost just like you said about Obama. :lol:

Yes, this post is very condescending because that's the response your post warranted.

FFS, I don't care where he investigates.   The majority of people know election fraud happened, but the people committing the election fraud know that it can't be proven and there is no way of knowing who those votes were cast for.  There is a reason the electoral college votes in person on a specific day at a specific location.  They didn't "mail in" any ballots.

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS, I don't care where he investigates.   The majority of people know election fraud happened, but the people committing the election fraud know that it can't be proven and there is no way of knowing who those votes were cast for.  There is a reason the electoral college votes in person on a specific day at a specific location.  They didn't "mail in" any ballots.

You gave Trump the benefit of the doubt that he first wants to investigate where he lost but you make the statement that Obama and crew only want to investigate where they lost. How do you know Obama and crew didn't intend to investigate other states after investigating where they lost? You don't, but you gave the benefit of the doubt to one side and not the other and you don't even realize it because you're blinded.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You gave Trump the benefit of the doubt that he first wants to investigate where he lost but you make the statement that Obama and crew only want to investigate where they lost. How do you know Obama and crew didn't intend to investigate other states after investigating where they lost? You don't, but you gave the benefit of the doubt to one side and not the other and you don't even realize it because you're blinded.

We discussed this back when it happened.  There were multiple posts about it.   Many thought they should investigate it, but it didn't happen.   We all know why.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

We discussed this back when it happened.  There were multiple posts about it.   Many thought they should investigate it, but it didn't happen.   We all know why.

Why? Because it would have showed massive voter fraud?

Just now, SSFB said:

Why? Because it would have showed massive voter fraud?

Stop acting like snowbeavis.  We both know that the purpose is to change the election results.  They are not trying to strictly prove election fraud.  Even if they did, obviously people would just dismiss it saying things like, OK, the person still one by a million votes instead of 3 million, so the electoral college votes would not change.

Stop acting like snowbeavis.  We both know that the purpose is to change the election results.  They are not trying to strictly prove election fraud.  Even if they did, obviously people would just dismiss it saying things like, OK, the person still one by a million votes instead of 3 million, so the electoral college votes would not change.

Nobody is acting like anything. You simply can't apply the same standards to the other side or give a straight answer to a question.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Nobody is acting like anything. You simply can't apply the same standards to the other side or give a straight answer to a question.

I am not applying anything to any side.  Both sides would do the same thing.  They are going to investigate the particular areas where they think it would be easiest to change the outcome.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

"You" in that instance is the people challenging the results. Surely you're able to understand that. 

You(that's you, racer254 in this instance) can't admit that Trump only wants to investigate the states he lost just like you said about Obama. :lol:

Yes, this post is very condescending because that's the response your post warranted.

That’s his MO...plays stupid semantics games either intentionally or unintentionally...either way he’s a

fucking feeb.🤣

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am not applying anything to any side.  Both sides would do the same thing.  They are going to investigate the particular areas where they think it would be easiest to change the outcome.  

I can tell you still don't understand how your posts applied a different standard and outlook on what each side would do. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Just now, racer254 said:

I think we should stop crying about the election at this point. The Trump team failed to stop the mail in voting and that's why Fraud was able to happen. It's very clear to me that the Biden win is a joke but it's Trumps fault as he allowed election laws to be changed in the name of covid. This entire covid Nightmare is his fault. He should've from day one said the Federal government doesn't support lock downs of any type. Instead he went after states that wanted to open up before he thought that should even though it was clear the federal government couldn't lock down states or force them to open. Trump has no one to blame but himself for the loss

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I can tell you still don't understand how your posts applied a different standard and outlook on what each side would do. 

I know exactly what I said and how it applied.  I was proving a point as there was election fraud, but there is no point in proving the fraud if it is not going to change the outcome.

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think we should stop crying about the election at this point. The Trump team failed to stop the mail in voting and that's why Fraud was able to happen. It's very clear to me that the Biden win is a joke but it's Trumps fault as he allowed election laws to be changed in the name of covid. This entire covid Nightmare is his fault. He should've from day one said the Federal government doesn't support lock downs of any type. Instead he went after states that wanted to open up before he thought that should even though it was clear the federal government couldn't lock down states or force them to open. Trump has no one to blame but himself for the loss

Republicans fucked themselves like usual. Nobody does more damage to Republicans and conservatism than Republicans themselves. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Republicans fucked themselves like usual. Nobody does more damage to Republicans and conservatism than Republicans themselves. 

The reason Republicans lose is they refuse to stand for anything or support each other. They pretend to be principled but we all know this isn't true  

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

See, I don't think this either.  I think there are a few R's that wanted trump out as well.

See, I don't think this either.  I think there are a few R's that wanted trump out as well.

Of course there are. What I said and wanting Trump out aren't mutually exclusive. 

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well Trump could have tried to behave like an adult not like a petulant child.  And he could have tried to legislate so his 4 years weren't wiped out within a short period.  The only one trump has to blame is himself.   Voters have always been emotional,  its how he got elected in 16 and it's how he lost in 20.  

Speaking of petulant children, that award goes to Nazi Pelosi, Schumer, Schitt and Gonadler, Trump had to defend himself from the Russian Collusion lies.

politics pelosi/schumer/schiff/nadler Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of petulant children, that award goes to Nazi Pelosi, Schumer, Schitt and Gonadler, Trump had to defend himself from the Russian Collusion lies.

politics pelosi/schumer/schiff/nadler Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

On 12/28/2020 at 9:04 AM, SnowRider said:

Many on here are still peddling a false narrative laid out by Bill Barr.  I forget most get news from right wing conspiracy sites and may not even know basic and common facts most of us who live in reality take for granted.

5. Trump’s “CrowdStrike” theory was Russian disinformation

4. Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi’s Russian collusion

3. Michael Cohen, Trump kompromat, and a friend in Georgia

2. Trump’s campaign chairman colluded with a Russian agent

1. Trump gave false testimony to Mueller

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/08/senate-intelligence-russia-report-mueller-comparison.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/08/18/putin-ordered-dnc-hack-bipartisan-senate-report-confirms/?sh=63a097bddaec

Like I said earlier - I’m amazed how little common knowledge most on here have....and then I remember where most of you get your info.  

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

I want the promises made kept in every state. Every mail in ballot address verified  and signature checked.  Pretty basic shit imho 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I want the promises made kept in every state. Every mail in ballot address verified  and signature checked.  Pretty basic shit imho 

So far the only 3 dead people caught voting  voted for Donny :lol: