Check your account email address ×

Do Barney 4 strokes have a lot of ski pressure, hard to turn?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s less than 3 hours from you

4 I think, ice on all the roads.  That makes it an all day affair with no restraunts open to eat.

There ain't shit anywhere near Duluth.  I've bought and sold over 50 sleds and I've never had this problem finding a sled before.

Do you have any leads on anything decent in the $2000-3500 range?

Where do you even live now?

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

4 I think, ice on all the roads.  That makes it an all day affair with no restraunts open to eat.

There ain't shit anywhere near Duluth.  I've bought and sold over 50 sleds and I've never had this problem finding a sled before.

Do you have any leads on anything decent in the $2000-3500 range?

Where do you even live now?

I’m on the range ....I haven’t even looked at sleds this year aside from noticing insane pricing

They're extremely light steering.  Everything about the from a trail riding experience is pretty pleasurable.  I had a Z1t and I put Simmons skis on with big carbides and it still wasn't very hard to steer and that's an aggressive setup I've had on other sleds which usually gives pretty hard steering.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Covid. Same with ATVs, jetskis, and boats. And project cars are way high now. 

Shitboxes are still $500 though.

Just seems odd that with all of the uncertainty out there that prices would be higher. Guess there’s enough people with money to blow. 

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Just seems odd that with all of the uncertainty out there that prices would be higher. Guess there’s enough people with money to blow. 

When they were kicking in a extra $600/week on the pogey and the $1200 ride too, guess what a lot of people were buying!

Just wait until they finger out that there wasn't withholding on any of that.

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

When they were kicking in a extra $600/week on the pogey and the $1200 ride too, guess what a lot of people were buying!

Just wait until they finger out that there wasn't withholding on any of that.

There is no tax on stimulus payments, refer to tax year 2008.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I suspect there is tax on the extra $600 on the unemployment.

Regardless, we didn't get it at this shanty, so I'm not worried about it.

In Canada if you made over $38000 and collected the CERB (stimulus) they say you'll be taxed 50% on it.

Edited by awful knawful
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup.  i am actually looking for a SxS right now hoping the time of year will make for a deal.  

Good luck everything is way high right now . I was debating selling my sxs only because I may get close to what it cost as a hold over 4 yrs ago lol 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Good luck everything is way high right now . I was debating selling my sxs only because I may get close to what it cost as a hold over 4 yrs ago lol 

what sucks is having a narrow bucket to look in.  I prefer a can am as it's roomier but need to stick to 60" wide because all the southern Maine trails are set there even though 64 is legal in the state.  so now I am focused on a Maverick X XC 2014+.  Dealer in town has one with 1200 miles on it i want to take a look at but it was listed wrong so I missed it on marketplace and it might be sold.